UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> Where to buy snakes in Georgia??

7/18/05 10:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thomash1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Jul-05

Hey guys- I recently moved back to Atlanta(from Athens,GA) and have decided to buy another snake. I had Red tail for two years in college and was facing eviction for having the pet...its a long story and I am still pissed about it. (My friend adopted her and still has her)..I am fairly experienced with snakes and look to find another. I want another Red Tail Boa or maybe even a carpet python...or even a ball python. I have been to a few of the Pet Stores around the metro area and have become disgusted with their ways of business. Do any of you know of a REPUTABLE pet store or snake breeder in the metro area??? Please help!!! thanks.
7/20/05 9:19 PM
thomash1

Edited: 20-Jul-05
ttt
7/21/05 10:41 PM
wizbang
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Jul-05
They Ship and are Close
7/22/05 6:33 PM
thomash1

Edited: 22-Jul-05
they are way too expensive....
7/22/05 9:25 PM
wizbang
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Jul-05
nice though eh?
7/23/05 5:23 PM
thomash1

Edited: 23-Jul-05
incredible...but too pricey : (
8/18/05 1:12 AM
colubrid1

Edited: 18-Aug-05
Well I breed a lot of high end colubrids and i am in Atlanta. If you are looking for biods than try the Dixie reptile show in Birminghan. Its a two 1/2 drive from Atlanta. Bluerosy@comcact.net
8/18/05 9:13 PM
wizbang

Edited: 18-Aug-05
You're Bluerosy? No shit? A popular fella on kingsnake.com. I plan on getting a Cal King this fall. Do you breed those and if so will you have them in the fall? I know you said highend and Cal's are pretty standard but I thought I'd ask. I'm up in Cumming BTW.
9/4/05 2:30 AM
colubrid1

Edited: 04-Sep-05
Sorry no Cal kings except for one pair that will go next year. I have been breeding snakes for a long time (35yrs) and I tend to move away from the more common stuff. Right now I am specializing in different morphs of brooks kings (aka floridana) while trying to create new double reccessive hets for future projects. I have sulfur lavender brooksi, New England axanthic brooksi, Ghost brooks, Peanut Butter brooksi (new morph), cherryhead red hypomelanistic brooksi, Normal axanthic that are het for lavender and snow. Just crossed the PB brooksi into a T-negaticve and got what I call Jelly brooksi. Also working on some Double het whitesided x Peanut Butter and axanthic x Peanut Butters. I also have rosys boas, Chocolate bannana Cal kings (will breed next year). Some crossed locales eastern x hypo brooksi ( a naturally occuring intergrade) which produced ghosts and hypos for me this year. Also got some milks, hondos, ratsnakes ect. I piddle with some hybrids as well. There is probably more but I can't think of it all. If you are interested in anything I usually only sell on the internet but since you are close give me a call. Email me your phone. Rainer P.S. I will be at the Atlanta fights sept 9th as a friend of mine (Tom Nugyen) is fighting at 185lb.
9/5/05 12:17 AM
Spankenstyne
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Sep-05
Brooksi do kick ass! That's one snake i've always admired but have never had in my collection.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.