UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> Back From Murderball Editor Lect..

7/22/05 10:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lynn@Renzos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Jul-05

Tonight I had the great opportunity to attend a lecture/presentation by the editor of the new doc "Murderball". It was at the SoHo Apple store here in NYC. He did a presentation on how he edited the film with FCP and how they found the story within 200 hours of footage. It was pretty cool. Did any of you guys get to go?
7/26/05 7:45 AM
Ari2

Edited: 26-Jul-05
I saw this movie about 3 months ago and loved it. I had no idea the editor was going to be at the SOHO store. I'm pissed i missed out on such a great opportunity. Could you shed any light on it for me? Also, I know you go to Renzo's academy. I just moved to NYC from NJ and wanted to know somethings about the place. By the way, I'm an editor too. If you could please email me at abassinhill@gmail.com
7/26/05 9:20 AM
Lynn@Renzos

Edited: 26-Jul-05
Ari2.... Email on the way. I was at the academy a couple of days ago. It was packed! If you go in, talk with Gordinho or Igor, they will help you get going. Sucks you missed that presentation. It was cool. He mostly talked about his workflow, the interviews and how they found the story and their arcs within each character.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.