UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> new sbg set still not out?

7/27/05 12:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bjjprim8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jul-05

I'm still waiting on mine what the hell happened to shipping in 10 days? That was two weeks ago. Crappy customer service with no updates on your order status. Typical of the industry, sorry to say but this is my last purchase from the main SBGi site if this is how they handle things.
7/27/05 1:18 PM
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Jul-05 05:44 PM
For updates on your order call the toll free line and she can tell you exactly where its at, when it shipped, etc. Posting under the name bjjprim8 on the forum does not allow me to help you in anyway. Or you can e-mail me direct at info@straightblastgym.com
7/27/05 2:36 PM
bjjprim8

I emailed Sarah and still haven't recieved a response to if the set was even sent out yet and if so why I haven't recieved mine despite ordering it the day you announced it being released. I'm very disappointed in the customer service area of how things are being handled. It ships out late and not even an email telling your customers that their order was going to be shipped out late. I was told it would be sent out this past friday and it should be here monday, well it's wed. and no delivery and the mail was already delivered today. I'm sorry to say this but you may have just lost a customer due to poor service.
7/27/05 4:06 PM
Jeff Duarte

Thats weird.  I've ordered stuff like a million times and I never had a problem once. 
7/27/05 4:11 PM
bjjprim8

Well, I'm glad that you haven't had problems, doesn't change the fact that I am having problems and obviously someone else is too if you check the attn matt thorton thread. They are not getting any replys from customer service either.
7/27/05 4:55 PM
bjjprim8

Well, I finally recieved a response. I guess you have to complain on the boards to get something done. It went out yesterday two weeks later than I was told it would be shipped.
7/27/05 4:55 PM
SOriza

Edited: 27-Jul-05 09:28 PM
bjjprim8, I believe I just replied to your e-mail. Please send me an e-mail at sarah@straightblastgym.com if you have not recieved it. I am sorry your order shipped late. We received a larger number of orders when this set was released than we had expected and we had to place another order which caused your delay. I was out of town at the time you had sent your last e-mail. Thank you, Sarah
7/27/05 5:02 PM
Jorx
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sarah, I dropped an email to videos@straightblastgym.com did you get it? Thanks... Jorgen AlivenessGym Estonia
7/29/05 6:33 PM
NowhereMan22000
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Jul-05
Jeez, so you had to wait a few days...
7/29/05 9:43 PM
bjjprim8

21 days is not a few days and after twice being told it was sent out on this day only to find out that it hadn't is BS. Also there were emails that were ignored and not one update on teh status of my order and guess what? I still haven't gotten my order yet. So, I have every right to complain. They have charged my CC but haven't sent me shit yet. Crappy service all around from SBG this time around. I call a spade a spade. Other companies have the decency to update on the status of your order or at least answer emails in a timely fashion. They also try and make up for things when they go out late. All I have heard is, sorry it's sent out this time. Well when I get my order I will believe it and I still haven't gotten my order. So piss off if you don't like it that I'm complaining about being charged $100 for something I have never seen and keep getting put off about.
7/29/05 11:16 PM
JRockwell
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have tons of SBG videos and have always had speedy deliveries and excellent customer service.
7/29/05 11:28 PM
AFTC
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes It Hurts - fight gear
With SBG you will get your order. It's not like they ripped you off. I am glad you are in a hurry to learn the material but relax. You can count on them to get you the product.
7/30/05 12:08 AM
Hunter V
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Jul-05
Same for me, no reply yet from Sarah, though I expect she is swamped and will try again in a couple of days. -David Close
7/30/05 12:15 AM
Hunter V
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, this is the first time I have had this happen as I normally get speedy service from SBG, but if I don't get the order in a couple of days then I am emailing everyday till I get a response. Still, will continue to give the benefit of the doubt for now.
7/30/05 12:44 AM
bjjprim8

I'm going to leave it at this, a lot of companies in this business are not held accountable for thier actions, because they are friendly with a lot of their customers on the forum. This leads to poor customer service and too much of a relaxed attitude towards doing what they get paid to do. If a company wants to charge me for a product and they don't deliver on their end they are going to hear it from me. They are running a business and until they are giving me free stuff they damn well better send it when they say they will. Because I am being charged before they are even sending it out to me. Now, I know no one is getting rich off my $100. But, I had to work for that $100 which meant I had to wake up and do my job to afford to buy said product. Now, if I can get up and do my job on time so I can get paid. I expect the same damn thing from said company.
7/30/05 12:56 PM
John Clendenin

I'm also waiting on delivery. It's been three weeks now, with no response to my efforts to make contact. I hate to pile on, but I do so in the hope that the weight of public opinion will help a)speed things up in the short term, and b)help prevent whatever caused the problems this time around. As a supervisor in warehousing and fulfillment, I understand the many things that can go wrong on the seller's end (manufacturer delays, data system problems, employee absence, loss/mishandling of packages by carrier, etc). Even so, giving customers the simple consideration of a heads-up in the event of significant delays would go a long way toward smoothing things out.
7/30/05 2:56 PM
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Jul-05 03:30 PM
I have spoken with Sarah this weekend. We have all the stock, and she has shipped orders. There was an unusual delay with this product due to much greater sales then we anticipated. I believe she recieved well over 50 orders the first day. Having said that, there is no excuse for not getting back to customers. I have spoken with her about this, and she is going to return all messages within 24 hours. I have also added someone else to help her for the next few weeks due to other things that have come up. This will allow us to make sure everyone gets taken care of on time. Due to the above stated issues, I will be happy to offer extra product free of charge for those that have experienced problems with this order. You can contact Sarah next week (after Monday) and she will make sure that is taken care of. In addition, I have always returned all my own e-mail. Anyone can reach me at info@straightblastgym.com and I will reply as soon as I check mail. This will serve you much better as compared to posting on the forum, which I dont always check daily. Anyone who has done business with us before knows how important customer service is to us. We have been selling videos and DVDs for well over six Years, and we have a long track record of keeping our customers happy. We appreciate everyones support. -Matt www.straightblastgym.com
7/30/05 3:24 PM
Hunter V

Thanks Matt, I've ordered from you guys too many times, thats why I've been trying to give you all the benefit of the doubt as I normally always get speedy service (and timely emails whenever any problems occur). I'll email Sarah again on Tuesday.
7/30/05 3:26 PM
Matt Thornton

Much appreciated David, and if you have any other problems please feel free to e-mail me direct and I will sort it.
7/30/05 5:33 PM
Matt Thornton

Edited: 30-Jul-05 05:38 PM
bjjprim8 if you are having trouble shoot me an e-mail at info@straightblastgym.com and I will certainly sort it out for you. I have no idea who you are, however if you e-mail me your name I can check myself. I would also be happy to cancel your CC, but you would need to e-mail me direct for me to be able to do that. I do find it sad that you chose to post online rather then contact me directly. It doesn't help solve the situation, as I have no idea who I am speaking to. We serve thousands of happy customers Yearly, yours is an exception that I would certainly like to help with.
7/30/05 6:36 PM
bjjprim8

matt, you have mail.
7/30/05 6:44 PM
Matt Thornton

Just replied.
7/30/05 6:59 PM
bjjprim8

I have recieved my package unfortunately it ended up at the wrong address in a different state. I was made aware of it going to a former destination I had requested originally but had to change due to the fact of the long delay in sending it out I was no longer at that address. I have recieved my order and will hopefully get it sent up here next week some time. I'm sure the set will be great.
7/31/05 12:34 AM
JasonGV
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-Jul-05
bjjprim can you do a review for us?
7/31/05 8:20 AM
bjjprim8

Edited: 31-Jul-05
Jason, I will gladly do a review, it's going to take about a week because I have to have the package sent up to my house since it was delivered to the wrong address in a different state. So, as soon as it gets here I will do that.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.