UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> new sbg set still not out?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/11/05 10:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JohnnyS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Aug-05
I ordered this DVD on the 11th of July and still haven't received it. That's one month. I've been told it was shipped last wednesday but this was only after I chased it up. In contrast, I ordered Pe De Pano's DVD from bjjtapes last thursday and it got here yesterday (one week) and I live in Australia. I also received an email from bjjtapes telling me they had shipped it. I'm really not happy about having to wait over a month, as well as not receiving any email informing me of what was going on, why there was a delay etc. John Simon
8/15/05 3:15 AM
JasonGV
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Aug-05
Thanks bjjprim8, appreciate all your reviews
8/15/05 11:56 AM
Indrek R.
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Aug-05
the review was posted already in Atama forum...
8/16/05 4:24 AM
johnny54

Edited: 16-Aug-05
Yep,I'm still waiting on mine to arrive in Australia as well.Really looking forward to it as i have nearly all the SBG products and they are well worth it....James.
8/16/05 6:57 PM
Mike Sweeney

Edited: 16-Aug-05
Hi guys. If you have not already been contacted I can assure you that Matt is on top of this. His computer crashed due to a virus (this has nothing to do with any delay though) which is why he is not here posting today. He did just CC me an email though (I am the SBG site webmaster) about these issues and he is taking major steps to have any delayed orders resolved asap. Mike
8/22/05 1:47 PM
Matt Thornton
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Aug-05 01:49 PM
James or Johnny S, we now have a new manager for SBG Productions, as Sarah is no longer with us. Her name is Tonie, and she is there now 5 days a week. If you want to know any info about a specific order please call her at : 1-888-888-2850 (or 503-280-5245 outside the US) with the details of your order and she will get right back with you. She does not read, or check the forums. So posting regarding specific orders on here wont be helpful. If anyone has a problem reaching Tonie you can always e-mail me at info@straightblastgym.com and I will see if I can help you. But I am sure Tonie will get to everyone in a timely manner. -Matt www.straightblastgym.com

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.