UnderGround Forums

TravelGround >> Going to Oklahoma

7/29/05 3:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SinCityHustler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Jul-05

Listen up yall, back to the OG after a long absence. Last time I chimed in, I asked about a recipe for a pot of neck bones. Yall came thru and hooked a brother up. Now I have a new dilemma. I'll be headed over to beautiful Bristow Oklahoma to visit the soon to be in laws and family with my girlfriend. I'm from SoCal, yall and waited till the last minute to brush up on my okie. So here's what I got so far but need more help. Feel free to ad your contributions as available. Thanks: Renting an F150 when I get there. Already got my wranglers, big belt buckle and flannel pressed shirt. Bought several canisters of chewin' tabackie and brushed up on my country music. Lets see, McGraw and Kenny Rogers. What am I missin?
7/29/05 3:25 AM
Kelly Leak
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shotguns and hank jr. plus don't forget - garth brooks and toby keith are from OK. OK? and make sure your F150(pussy truck) is a 4x4, or don't bother.
7/29/05 3:34 AM
SinCityHustler

How about some slang like Yee Haw or Golly... The truck is a 4 x 4 and I made sure it's got big off road tires too.
7/29/05 3:38 AM
Kelly Leak
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not hip on OK slang....but one suggestion: don't tell the inlaws the roof party story. j/k bro - have fun.
7/29/05 3:41 AM
SinCityHustler

Ha Ha Ha, you remember the roof party from way back when. Shhhhh...
7/31/05 7:01 PM
JBraz

Edited: 31-Jul-05
You'll do just fine with all the bullshit you got lined up for BRISTOW Oklahoma, if you get a chance to come to Tulsa you might leave the wranglers, 4x4, belt buckle and pressed shirt back at the soon to be in-laws just so you don't catch a bunch of shit. Bristow is some country bumpkin hillbilly type people but there are some little hotties from there!
8/1/05 4:16 AM
SinCityHustler

Edited: 01-Aug-05
I am very happy to report that everyhting has gone well here in beautiful Bristow Oklahoma. I stayed in Jinx for 2 nights and am in Bristow now. I made it out to Tulsa and I'll tell you, there are some country bumpkin hillbilly type people out there! I hit two strip clubs as well, Cloud Nine and another one down the road, forget the name. There were some nice littl eladies at the one I can't remember the name of. Cloud nine served breakfast attwo am and stayed open until 4. I went ahead and fucked mygirlfriend in Jinx tonight on some back country road and went aqhead and lett he sperm go inside of her. I reckon she probly is going to be pregnant and I'm sure damn happy about it. Golly, her whole family aloved me and I know they'llwelcome a little baby to the family. Gee Willlakers, look att he time, it's damn near 3 am so I'ma sign out. They sure do have a lot of locust out here...
8/2/05 3:19 AM
SinCityHustler

Edited: 02-Aug-05
Sorry I cut out of town before I had the chance to take you up on that beer. Would have had to be non alcoholic, gave up drinking as a sign of solidarity with my woman. If she's going to have a baby, she can't have any cocktails so I figured I would join her in a show of support. Tulsa is cool, I'll be back in September for my gf's best friends wedding. We're trying to line up a hunting trip, back woods adventure. Bristow has too many misquitos for my liking but the place is ok.
8/2/05 3:23 AM
Kelly Leak

lol @ you knocking your chick up, and lol @ you giving up drinking.
8/2/05 6:50 AM
SinCityHustler

It's true, It's true!
1/20/10 5:56 AM
SinCityHustler

So she disn't get pregnant and we didn't get married.  Here's Ashley BTW

2/5/10 1:48 AM
Dirty Cake
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bangable. 
4/10/10 12:38 AM
TheeSenator
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's from Jenks?

Hmmm...
4/10/10 4:32 PM
SinCityHustler

Ashley is from Bristow.  After she moved to Vegas, her family relocated to Jenks.   
9/5/10 4:46 AM
SinCityHustler

Kelly Leak - lol @ you knocking your chick up, and lol @ you giving up drinking.

I drink about once per month
9/6/10 3:26 PM
OMA (tm)

Edited: 09/06/10 3:27 PM
 She looks like a WHORE!!!!

;-)

OKLAHOMA FROM SO CAL FOR LIFE!!!!!

Welcome to the family, we are few but we are strong!!

9/13/10 2:03 AM
SinCityHustler

OMA I don't believe that you actually mean that.  Ashley looks like the girl next door.  You are judging her from her halloween costume, (I think) and that's totally skewing her appearance.  In any event, cool pic.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.