UnderGround Forums

Illinois Underground >> carlson's or POW w/dino costeas

8/18/05 1:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ben05
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Aug-05

looking for more info on carlson gracies school at the fitplex and dino costeas at POW...was going to join one..anybody who trains there or has info would be great
11/20/05 12:53 PM
FooFighter1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Nov-05
hey Ben ..my question precisely months ago...I may sign up with one soon as well... well....I went to the Fitplex and met Carlson Sr. and Jr. and they are very kind and courteous...as for the training...from what I know, it is one of the tops ...in Gracie Jui-Jitsu.... as for the POW - Krav Maga classes....and thai kickboxing...and other classes...I have not been to, but I have heard pretty good things...except when I chatted with some students ...I got the impression that there were many girls (not necessarily bad if their cute) but it didn't seem to me that it was on a Professional calibre like Carlson Gracie's class...but the teacher of Krav Maga from my understanding is a student of Rickson Gracie... ...i know it's not a lot of info...but let me know what u find .....thanks Mass
12/24/05 12:41 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Dec-05
Are you sure you have to buy rickson gis and shit? From my understanding Rickson and Dino had a falling out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.