Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
oklahomabadazz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Aug-05

Who wins this fight and by what?
8/22/05 9:01 PM
Oddessa
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Aug-05
JoeyOddessa.com

St Pierre seems to be the future at his weight.  Let me be the 1st to say, I had my doubts, but he has made me a believer.  Canada will soon have a legit champion in the UFC. 

9/5/05 2:58 PM
Ruffdogg
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Sep-05
Sean Sherk poses no problem GSP hasn't seen. GSP should be able to win this one with not much trouble.
9/5/05 3:51 PM
daveswilley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet heavy on Trigg and obviously lost. Everybody was calling me a dumb ass AFTER THE FACT!!!! GSP is better than anybody thought, but I still believe something was wrong with Trigg going into the fight. I felt it was a loser when I saw Trigg's face walking in . . . no activity level, appeared physically weak and out of shape (from his normal condition). Sherk would've taken the easy decision 1-2 years ago. Now, GSP has to be -140 due to the standup advantage and takedown defense. CONCLUSION: I would bet GSP in a 3 round fight at close to even odds. I don't believe the fight would hit the ground and Sherk wouldn't accomplish anything if it did.
9/5/05 5:22 PM
Ruffdogg
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it does kind of suck now that Joey is actually beleiving in GSP,due to this I believe that Joey will put GSP a 3 to 1 favorite. I have never really been impressed with Sean Sherk. Yes I know people say he took Matt Hughes down twice and even won two rounds, but this was a Matt Hughes who just trained for two weeks and just did enough to win the match.
9/6/05 3:20 PM
surfin joe
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Sep-05 03:25 PM
I think GSP is going to rough him up. I hope to see a rematch with Hughes and I hope GSP kicks his ass to be honest. he makes my old lawyer look like Mother Teresa. one tough sob.
9/6/05 3:26 PM
surfin joe
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Sep-05
PS I know that Hughes could kick my ass and no I would not fight him so don't bother pointing that out. heh.
9/9/05 6:54 AM
sawdusk
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Sep-05
I think GSP will have his way with sherk and sub Hughes afterwards.. hughes still seems very susceptible to a sub wizard, especially someone who disguises their sub attempts with unorthodoxed set ups... while I don't think Karo has what it takes to beat matt, I do think he will give him a much more competitive match than most expect... p.s. what's not to like about hughes as a coach? he reminds me of so many football and boxing coaches of old... love it...
9/9/05 8:05 PM
Oddessa
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeyOddessa.com
Think he trains w/ Cote, and David Los in Montreal.
9/9/05 8:48 PM
Oddessa

JoeyOddessa.com

lol. I was thinking same thing on both counts.

How did Canada produce a quality wrestler..........?

I'm sure this comment will get some flames.

9/10/05 2:16 PM
Ruffdogg

Edited: 10-Sep-05
St.Pierre trains with the Canadian Olympic Wrestling team. What surprised me even more was that he took down Otto Olson in Abu Dhabi also. I guess the guy is just a pure athlete and he has that much talent.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.