UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> What is P.E.C.?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/30/02 7:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Saint2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Jul-02

Browsing TonyBlauer.com I see there are some tape sets called "P.E.C. 1 & 2". What are these? (Other than great, which I am already certain of.) Thanks, Gene Temple
7/31/02 9:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tony Blauer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-Jul-02
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Sorry for the delay and sorry that there's no description on those pages.... here's some info, but the best thing to do is call us Tuesday for details, were on a summer schedule now... WORKING YOUR P.E.C.S (Performance Enhancement Combative System) #1. Cerebral Self-defence: The Mental Edge - 90 minute audio #2. Meta-Cognition: Secrets to Unlocking Your Warrior Intuition - 90 minute audio #3. Performance Enhancement Psychology - 90 minute audio #4. Competition Coaching Session: Performance Enhancer - 30 minute VIDEO presentation perfect for MMA competitors. This was taped for Kip Kollar's competitors prior to the New England Grappling Championships. I think #2 includes these tapes... CONTACT SPARRING & FEAR MANAGEMENT - Get 161 minutes of drills, psychology for ring related training (3 hours!) INTEGRATING BOXING & MARTIAL ARTS 105 minutes - almost 2 hours of training tips on strategies, tactics and drills that'll dramatically improve your stand-up game. SPECIAL #1 - 3 audio's and 1 video SPECIAL #2 - All of package 1 plus the 2 videos Tony

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.