UnderGround Forums

TravelGround >> Hawaii in 13 days.

9/5/05 3:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soulfist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Sep-05

I'm hitting Oahu, Kuai, and Maui in that order. I am real busy tying up the wedding plans. What are the don't misses? I will be doing some scuba diving and I am interested in the biking down the mountain excursion. Advice?
9/23/05 4:54 PM
Reenz

Edited: 23-Sep-05
Oahu - North Shore, Hanauma Bay, Manoa (hiking), Waikiki (Dukes) to hang out for a bit. Kauai - Plenty of places I'm sure but the only places I went were Poipu and Princeville. Both were beautiful. There's a cave and a pond up by Princeville. Check that one out. Forgot the name though.. Maybe ice pond or something. I heard helicopter rides or short boat cruises to the inaccessible side of the island (cliffs) are cool. Maui - The bike ride. Road to Hana (7 pools). Lahaina for the bars and restaurants. There's good scuba too but might want to ask your hotel travel desk.
2/8/07 6:42 PM
rkjmd

Edited: 08-Feb-07
?
3/11/09 1:10 PM
khd29

ttt

Heading to Hawaii 1st week of July. Is Hawaii exensive as they say? Any recommended hotels to stay in Maui and Oahu?
5/12/09 1:19 AM
gregbrady

My wife and I camped on the beach or in the mts. half of the time. We saved a lot of money doing this.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.