UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Hero's Lightweight Tournament

9/6/05 11:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ruffdogg
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Sep-05 12:25 AM

Just wondering Joey, are you plannin on putting some lines on this card, or is it too late. I know it's dated for 9/7, but it does have some interesting matchups. - Sam Greco vs Shungo Oyama (SuperFight) - Akira Kikuchi vs Kiuma Kunioku (SuperFight) - Caol Uno vs Hideo Tokoro - Royler Gracie vs Norifumi 'Kid' Yamamoto - Remigijus Morkevicius vs Hiroyuki Takaya - Genki Sudo vs Kazuyuki Miyata - Yoshihiro Nakao vs Faii Falamoe (SuperFight) - Hermes Franca vs Koutetsu (Reserve Match) - Atsushi Yamamoto vs Katsuya Toida (Reserve Match)
9/7/05 7:22 PM
Ruffdogg
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Sep-05
okay ease up, I posted this before it was over.
9/7/05 7:24 PM
Oddessa
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeyOddessa.com

I missed the boat here.  I was a day behind. 

Yamato, Uno, Morkevicius   woulda been favored by about 3 or 4 to 1.  Sudo probably would have been about 5-1.  No real suprises in hindsight except for Morkevicius  bout.

9/7/05 10:16 PM
Ruffdogg

Hmm I really was looking forward to dropping some cash on this event. Well, gotta look forward to the next one.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.