UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Odessa, How Much Action Do U Take

9/9/05 11:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sawdusk
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Sep-05

how much action do you take on fights like morales vs raheem where moralis is -900 or Pacquio vs Velazquez where pac is -1100? I just can't imagine anyone taking such a big risk with so little reward... especially since the limits at most sites wouldn't permit that big of a bet to even reap a decent win (though the risk would be huge)... just curious cause I see these lines and wonder if they get any action at all other than the dawgs... thanks..
9/9/05 11:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Oddessa
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Sep-05
JoeyOddessa.com
Usually dont write too much biz on the favorits in those bouts.  The pro gamblers/other bookmakers that play into BetOddessa lay those kind of numbers, 11k to win 1k and so on.  I have layed -800, -1000 on a few bouts over the past year.  Fedor in his rematch against the Japanese guy and I dont recall the other, maybe Cro-Cops tune up.  We do get layed thos efavorites from time to time, but the better bouts for Volume are usually on the -170 to -500 bouts.  Guys lay 2500 to win 500 on a regular basis. Bouts like this get alot of action on the totals and dogs.  One gem I reacll was Tarver vs Johnson  1.  I opened around -350 and closed around -700........I dont recall the exact clsing number.  Xmas came early because players crawled over one another to bet Tarver untill it peaked.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.