UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> BJJ/no GI Mitaka Sundays

9/11/05 11:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SendaiMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Sep-05 11:33 AM

I looked for anyone from this forum in Legends during PRIDE but only found one guy from Sherdog who was backing all the wrong fighters... I'm starting a new Sunday training time and want to invite everyone to come out and try. Every Sunday 10am-12pm BJJ and no Gi class 40-50 minutes of instruction with over an hour of open mat 5 minute sparring rounds...please check the details and get a map at www.elsolmma.com if you are interested. Also have gear for kickboxing,weight training, treadmill, stationary bike, bowflex available during that time. Ticket system so you can drop by when you have time even months apart. I Hope to see some guys come out and train and even have guest teachers, and seminars during that time. The dojo is about 20-25 minutes from Shinjuku a bit far for many Tokyo guys but I hope some forum guys will come out use it for a place to meet and train in person and we can all learn and get some good training. To try and get this Sunday thing started I would like to invite Forum members to come their first 6 times for free ..no obligation of any kind.. just come out and train and help me start a weekend spot for excellent training and positive competition. My plan is to keep ticket prices really low (and they don't expire) and try to make the Sunday thing something everyone can look forward to and be worth a little time on the train. Starting this Sunday. Despite being a bit heavy from a recent pina colada binge in Mexico I will roll with everyone who shows up and remain quiet if you want post here on Monday and tell everyone how tired and patheic I looked when you got your turn to apply your favorite submission. I will also be putting an ad in metropolis to try and bring in some more people. If you know of other places I should post/advertise let me know Taryn

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.