UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Miami Florida vs Clemson on 9/17

9/16/05 2:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Oddessa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Sep-05
JoeyOddessa.com

Event:     Miami Florida vs Clemson on 09/17/2005 at 12:30 

Condition:     Clemson

Promotion:     Nobody thinks this Tigers club is for real, especially the linesmakers as they?ve tagged them as DAWGS in Death Valley for the second time this year. This time they?re receiving a lofty 7+ points, and that looks to be a bit to generous in my opinion. Although Clemson?s two wins have come in the come from behind variety, they won both games SU and will come into tonight?s game with tons of confidence. Miami has had two weeks to prepare for this one (1-7 ATS L/4 years after BYE), but they?ve still get question marks on both sides of the ball. I was impressed with the way QB Wright performed in his debut even after getting sacked a record nine times, but the Miami offense isn?t as potent as it once was. Their defense was run on by FSU, and I foresee Clemson having success in that area as well. QB Whitehurst is leaps and bounds better than either of the QB?s the ?Canes contained for FSU, and he will no doubt hook up for a few big plays in this one. Clemson also holds the upper hand knowing full well they can beat this club after knocking them off in the Orange Bowl last season in an exciting OT thriller. Clemson has now won 17 of their L/20 games SU at home, and it wouldn?t shock me to see them pull off another last second miracle.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.