UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Purdue vs Arizona on 9/17/2005

9/16/05 2:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Oddessa
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Sep-05
JoeyOddessa.com

Event:     Purdue vs Arizona on 09/17/2005 at 19:00 

Condition:     Arizona

Promotion:     Wow is all I can say in this spot. Wow!! The Wildcats continue to get no love from the linesmakers, and we?re here once again to reel in the profits. Purdue might have 18 starters back, but they?re without a number of impact players that made this squad hum a year ago. Arizona is a team on the up and up, and I have no problem backing the Stoops led kitties as TD+ home pups since they cashed in this role on the road a few weeks back in Utah. Purdue let a very inexperienced Akron offense move the ball on them at will a week ago, and will have its hands full with the AZ offense as well. I stated in my pre-season write-ups that AZ?s offense will only get better with every passing week. Purdue?s new option oriented attack is much the same as Utah?s was, and both defenses are very comparable. UA now gets to play this one in their own backyard knowing full well they had a shot at knocking off the Utes back in Week 1. A win here would really give the Wildcats some momentum heading into their BYE week before opening up PAC 10 play. Purdue has been picked by many to win the Big 10 this year simply due to the fact that they avoid both Michigan and Ohio State. This could be the road bump that knocks that thought out of everyone?s minds. Purdue is a poor 1-5 ATS their L/6 as visiting chalk, while the Wildcats are a decent 12-8 ATS vs. the Big 10 picking up a cover at home vs. a top 10 ranked Wisconsin team a year ago.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.