UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Tennessee vs Florida on 9/17

9/16/05 2:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Oddessa
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Sep-05
JoeyOddessa.com

Event:     Tennessee vs Florida on 09/17/2005 at 17:00 

Condition:     Tennessee

Promotion:     This line opened up at 3 ½ and was quickly bought up to where it stands now. Many are sitting back hoping it raises another half point to get to the key number of seven and pound the Vols. I?m in the same boat, and I?m shocked the Gators are getting this much respect in this spot. This is a series dominated by the underdog as its cashed 6 of the L/8 times these teams have met. The Vols QB situation is now settled with HC Fulmer anointing QB Clausen the ?BMOC?. Florida got to rip apart a pair of patsies to kick-off their 2005 campaign, while the Vols have had two weeks to prepare for this one after getting past a very underrated UAB club. The opposition strength definitely goes to the Vols even though they?ve only competed in one game. I?m interested to see how the Gators handle this tough nosed defense with their new offensive set. HC Urban Meyer has been nothing short of fantastic everywhere he?s gone, but this is the SEC, and it?s by far one of the most grueling conferences to succeed in as a head coach. Florida?s looking to avenge last season?s heartbreaking loss at the hands of a poor call from an official, but that doesn?t mean they?ll cover this spot in the process. Take the points with the Vols, and expect the DAWG to bring home the green once again.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.