UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> MAB vs Peden

9/16/05 3:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Oddessa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Sep-05
JoeyOddessa.com

The main event  really doesnt intrigue me, but I am banking on Naoufel Ben Rabah to really impress in his USA debut vs Arturo Morua.  Mosely back down to weight against devastating body puncher in Cruz will show if Shane's really shot or not.  I'm figuring MAB by Dec, Mosely in a tough  scrap,  and Rabah will get there.  Waiten on the weigh ins 2nite.  Thoughts?

9/16/05 7:34 PM
Ruffdogg
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Sep-05
MAB definitely by decision, Peden is tough as nails and won't go down. Mosely ain't really impressing me too much, I pick him to win a close decision also,but no more of that holding the rope I'm the king of the world type of performance from him anymore.
9/18/05 1:50 PM
Oddessa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Sep-05
JoeyOddessa.com

I'm figuring MAB by Dec, Mosely in a tough  scrap,  and Rabah will get there.

Pretty easy card to call. MAB by DEC was +220,  Rabah +130, and Mosely was overpriced, but -500 chalk. 3-0 on those.

9/18/05 10:40 PM
Ruffdogg
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Sep-05
I wonder if the lines are going to shift much for the Jones-Tarver match, now that there's heavy rumors that Roy injured his arm

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.