UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> Play as the Way 2 question

9/18/05 7:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Punk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Sep-05

Hi. I'm saving up for the Play as the Way 2 set and just had a question about the content. I know it has the curriculum, drills, and games used by Luis' group, but does the set address the issues associated with young kids learning fighting techniques? Just asking because my 4 year old daughter, who likes to watch the Marcelo Garcia set with me, just recently started jumping on my wife's back whenever she's sitting on the floor and applying her version of a rear naked choke. She also slapped the RNC on one of her playmates and I had to pull her off the kid. She was so proud saying, "look daddy, I got the choke just like the jiu-jitsu man". She now knows it's not nice to choke your friends but I need some help with those types of issues. Thanks in advance.
9/18/05 10:39 PM
Luis Gutierrez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Sep-05
Punk, PAW 1 does that. PAW 2 sticks right to our basic curriculum and introduces some new games. -Luis
9/20/05 8:04 PM
Punk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Sep-05
Cool. Thanks, Luis. Looks like I'll be picking up PAW 1 soon. Thanks again for the info.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.