UnderGround Forums

Missouri Underground >> SPRINGFIELD AREA KICKBOXING QUESTI

9/19/05 6:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BloodforBlood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Sep-05

Howdy, this is a event request that I'm posting because I'm out of clever idea's on how to obtian this video. It's a Long shot request but I would pay almost anything for video from this event. Event: IKF (International Kickboxing Federation) Amatuer Kickboxking event When: Late March 2003 Promoter: Jesse Finney Location: I beleive at a Shriner's Club in or around Springfield Missouri This is a long shot but if anyone on here would happen to be from the Missouri area and might know how to get a copy of an event it would be GREATLY appreciated and definetally compinsated for. I fought in March of 2003 in (I believe) Springfield Missouri with Team Tompkins from London Ontario Canada at a Shriners Club that was promoted by Jesse Finney for IKF (International Kickboxing Federation). This was the first fight I had so video would mean a lot to me. I gave the person I competed against my information at the event to get a copy of the video that he took but unfortunetally heard nothing back (lesson learn, get their info). Since not receiving anything I've hounded anyone I could from the promoter to trying to track down the Shriners to get this with no success. I have been unable to retrieve a video although there were many being made at the event. The show had a "U.S. vs. Canada" theme to it so my whole team came down so a lot of my friends and myself are in it and I'd love to get the entire event but if no one has the entire event I'd also like those. My fight was later in the night with me (5'6) against a guy who was over 6 foot so it looked pretty funny first of all and I won by TKO in the second round because the oponent was too gassed. If anyone could help me out at all with ANYTHING from that event (since Team Tompkins fighters were in every fight that night). I would pay almost anything to get a copy of something and would appreciate any information that you may have or if you could pass this on to someone who may be able to help. Thank you very much and hopefully I'll be hearing something... I'm on a mission. haha Adam
9/23/05 4:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BloodforBlood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Sep-05
No one has anything? :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.