UnderGround Forums

Illinois Underground >> Total Martial Arts Challenege Vid?

9/20/05 1:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BloodforBlood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Sep-05 11:10 AM

I would pay huge to get any video from this event that was on June 7, 2003 in Chicago Illinois. My whole team, Team Tompkins, came from London Ontario Canada (of course no one with a video camera) and were in every fight but two of the night. It was held in what looked like a gym or civic center and I even gave info to people that were upstairs recording it all but never heard back from them. I'm assuming every fight had someone from Chicago on the event and somone may know them. Fights of the night were... Two kickboxing fights to start the event then MMA bouts: 1 Brian Maceachern vs Kevin King 2 Steve Dau vs Aaron Tregear Submission 3 Mike Turner vs Craig Williamson 4 Hercules Mitchell vs Jeff Mariffen 5 William Hill vs Kyle Kensgen Decision 6 Mark Miller vs Alex Gasson 7 Jay Estrada vs Sam Stout Submission 8 Jason Chambers vs Josh Kruger I would GREATLY appreciate anything and would pay almost anything for some video. The main fights that I would really appreciate are the second kickboxing match which had Adam Jones from Team Tompkins and the fight right after which was Brian Maceachern vs Kevin King. Info on this is on sherdog at http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?search=yes&eventid=2194. The only person that my tracking has led me to was Jack McVicker and although he was helpful he didn't have any information. Thank you very much and hopefully I'll hear something. Cheers.
9/23/05 4:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BloodforBlood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Sep-05
No one's has anything? :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.