UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Presidents Cup

9/21/05 11:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sawdusk
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Sep-05

Joey, I know you said you are into betting on golf, any insight on the President's cup? I personally love the US at -165. While I think the event will be close, I can't see the US losing this. Woods and Freddy should be a great pairing for both of them.
9/22/05 10:51 PM
sawdusk
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Sep-05
so much for that theory... seems smart money was on the international squad... just can't get over how so much talent on the US side can consistently underachieve the way they do...
9/23/05 1:35 AM
Oddessa
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Sep-05
JoeyOddessa.com

I bet the Valerpo Texas open this week. I bet Bart Bryant over Elkington............but Elkington  pulled out. I took 2 guys against Elkington thinking he may pull out after teeing off due to the Hurricane headed 2wards Texas.  He's from that area . 

I also took a shot at  VAUGHN TAYLOR +3000 to win the whole thing.

He is -1 so far.

VAUGHN TAYLOR:

He successfully defended his Reno-Tahoe Open title last month and did so in style: a wire-to-wire winner. To prove that was no fluke, he then finished 12th and 3rd in the next two weeks against much stronger fields. So having improved his score with every round last year on his course debut to finish 22nd, he is certainly worthy of being retained a selection for the second week in a row.

9/23/05 10:48 PM
sawdusk

Edited: 23-Sep-05
USA limping along. As long as they can keep it close into the singles. Your boy Vaughn needs a record round to get back into this.
9/25/05 10:02 AM
sawdusk

Edited: 25-Sep-05
I agree with you on that one realz, and at -185, you could still do some damage... I believe it was at -160 on one site 3 hours ago... I like a lot of the single matches, you can get good odds on just about anybody you feel strongly about... I was looking at past president cups and seeing the average number of halves there are on teh final day and it seems to skip a year, one year there will be four (which at an average of +600-700 would pay well to play all 12) and the next none... my money though is all tied up with the NFL today... beyond the bet I have on the US to win the whole thing which I'm liking now... good luck...
9/25/05 6:18 PM
sawdusk

Edited: 25-Sep-05
shocking... biggest dog in the singles matches... freddy had vj's number though in the president's cup before... guess this shows to never underestimate the hometeam dawg in any sport... I'm fast finding this to be the best type of bet there is (probably a dr. obvious statement but I"m a slow learner)... any ways, the US came though... wish I could say the same about my NFL picks... 3rd week in a row I'm looking to come close to breaking even going into the evening games..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.