UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION?

9/22/05 4:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jay-dog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Sep-05

I am currently trying to get rid of my 2 beardies, a leopard Gecko and a Uro.I love them but I barely have time to even look at them anymore.
9/22/05 8:09 PM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Sep-05
Damn i barely spend time with my Uro but am still itching to breed him. Show this weekend too which could be bad lol.. Looking for a female Mali Uro.
9/25/05 3:58 PM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Sep-05
HAH damn the GF convinced me that she needed a beardie, so we're now proud parents of a wee baby beardie.
9/25/05 8:21 PM
Trust
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Sep-05
I adopted out my kingsnake. I am herpless again. Next weekend is a big show in Tampa, though. And now I have 8 empty enclosures. . . . no, I won't go. Well ... NO! ... maybe just to look . . .
9/26/05 12:46 AM
Spankenstyne

Edited: 26-Sep-05
Yeah that's why i went... LOL The good thing was i went alone the first day, renewed my club membership and looked around. Saw the usual suspects but saw my first live and in person False Water Cobra. Oh man Trust i can see why you are so attached to them, they just ooze intelligence i swear it knew what i was thinking and watched me as intently as i watched it. I'd have held it but i knew if i did i'd be done for and would be walking outta there with one. I also saw a wee baby Red Tegu that i was dangerously close to buying, along with a baby Gold Tegu that was going for $40 (really cheap for up here). It appeared to be quite tractable and in good health. The place was quite warm so i don't think it was cooled off any to appear more docile... Anyways i resisted, barely... Day 2 i make the mistake of taking the GF along. She didn't even care too much to go since not much new was there but it was my downfall coaxing her into it... We saw some decently priced beardies, and some downright cheap ones from a very reputable breeder and of really nice lineage and color. We picked up a Normal/Orange X Sandfire/Flaming Tiger 6 week old lil gaffer.Lotsa nice yellows, oranges and reds already in him.
9/26/05 11:45 PM
Trust
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Sep-05
Yeah, I miss those FWCs.
10/12/05 8:54 PM
Jay-dog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Oct-05
I am now herpless!Good situation though.Good guy who is getting his shop going.Promises to hook me up when I'm more settled and ready for more!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.