UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> weekday NCAA plays

9/27/05 2:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
daveswilley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Sep-05

I took Fresno St -7 in the first half tonight. Toledo is a different team away from the Glass Bowl, and FSU is especially strong at home. . . they should jump out. I also took the over at 62.5. That's too many points to be wagering the OVER, but these two teams can do it under the perfect circumstances. I don't see either of them letting up if they get ahead. I love MIA(oh) giving 10.5 tomorrow night. This has moved 3 points in Cincy's favor (I guess because it's usually a close game), but Cincy graduated a lot of players, and MIA(oh) is still seriously underrated following a home loss to Central Mich. I think they will destroy Cincy tommorow night - 48-17.
9/28/05 1:08 AM
sawdusk
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Sep-05
nice call on the first half... just missed the over... good luck tomorrow... ohio is a tough team to figure out this year...
9/28/05 4:06 PM
daveswilley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could be wrong, but I love MIA (OH) tonight -10. Not Ohio, mind you -- but MIA(OH). The money has been pouring in on Cincinnati because they blew this game out last year. This year is very different and MIA(OH) is at home and underrated. I may be missing something, but I love the home favorite. The over looks good again also at 56. I hated it at 58, but 56 is much, much better. Sawdusk -- I would have got my OVER last night, but Toledo's starting QB was injured!!!!!!!!!! They didn't publish it anywhere, and he's one of the best QB's in the country.
9/28/05 6:47 PM
esch99
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

daves- I'm going to go with you on this one tonight...I like miami big in this too. I was sure that over was going to happen last night at halftime, and I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning and saw the result. Tonight it's going to happen!
9/28/05 11:27 PM
sawdusk
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the man's hot...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.