UnderGround Forums

NatureGround >> Outdoor Ambitions

9/28/05 2:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SyrioForel
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Sep-05

What are you ambitions for the outdoors? Mine are: Climbing: All of New England's 4,000+ footers Mount Whitley Mount Elbert Mount Ranier Mount Baker Denali Aconagua Kilimanjaro Mount Elbrus At least 1 8000m peak (most likely Cho-oyu) Other various mountains in Rockies, Andes, Alaskan, etc --- Trekking: Trek to Everest Base Camp Trek the entire Apalachin trail ---- Parks: Safari in Africa's best parks Backcountry through Denali Backcountry therough Yellow Stone Backcountry through Yosemite Visit some parks in India and China ---- Rock Climbing: I'm more of a recreational climber, so anything like maybe doing a portion of El Cap and I'd be happy. ---- Misc: Mountain Bike Utah Snowboard the Alps Climb the Alps Visit rain forests in hawaii, south america, and asia Canyoneer in the Grand Canyon and other sports in Utah, Arizona, and Mew Mexico ---- That's all I'll write for now since those are my main ones, but I have many others. I just wanted to get the ball rolling. You?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.