UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> Saitama Super Arena

10/3/05 12:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
johnny54
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Oct-05

I am going to toyko for Pride30 and it is going to be at the Saitama Super Arena does anyone know how far that is from tokyo and how hard it is to get there etc?Any info would be great thanks James.
10/3/05 5:49 AM
JDee
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where are you staying in Tokyo?? It's not hard to get to at all. Once out of the train station you'd have to be completely blind not to see the Arena. Seriously blind! Depending upon where you are staying, it depends on travel time via train. I went from Shibuya and it took about 50 minutes. Was quicker on the way home thou cause they run alot of express trains back from the Arena afterwards. Getting a train home after the event can take some time due to the crowds too. SILK will see this and help you out more thorough. have fun. - Juggs
10/3/05 7:48 AM
SILK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey johnny - gimme a station name and I'll give you the route, time and cost to get to the arena (the internet is great!) From the Arena station itself (Called Saitama Shintoshin station)to the Arena is less than one minute walk. And as Juggs said, you can't miss it, cause there will be thousands of people going in the same direction (But if you wanna be sure, when you get out of the ticket barriers turn left, go over the bridge, past the tall building, and you'll see the Arena on your right. You seriously have to be batshit blind to miss it.). My advice is chat up a girl in the train who you know will be going to the show, and let her take you there ;-) And Juggs - when you getting yer ass over here? Beers are getting warm mate
10/4/05 12:36 AM
johnny54

Edited: 04-Oct-05
Thanks guys i am staying at a ryokan near downtown shinjuku,sounds easy enough to get to,i was worried it was hours away.thanks again...james.
10/7/05 11:17 PM
johnny54

Edited: 07-Oct-05
Hey thanks guys,i will be staying near downtown shinjuku. So it shouldn't be any problem to get to the arena,thanks again,James.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.