UnderGround Forums

Washington Underground >> RSU training ?'S

10/4/05 4:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lat125
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Oct-05

hoping anyone training/was training at ring sports could answer some quick questions for me. i'm looking to sign up there soon cause it works best with my schedule, but i'm wondering about the grappling instruction. i know their former instructor left or got fired or something so was wondering who's teaching now and how the classes are. also, i'm wondering about the saturday morning "skills and drills" class they offer. is it a review of the week's classes in boxing, kickboxing, and jitsu? or a review of one of those? as a side question, does anyone know their former jiu jitsu instructors schedule of classes at the community center? i went for a trial sort of class awhile back and had an awesome time, but if the schedule's still mon-wed evenings then that won't be an option for me. any help's appreciated.
11/26/05 11:20 PM
robc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Nov-05
AntarcticChamp: can you tell me where the JCC is (or the actual name of it) where Eric's classes are held? Thanks for the help.
12/1/05 7:30 PM
robc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Dec-05
Thanks for the info. Glad he's still coaching somewhere. He's a talented competitor and a good teacher.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.