UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> Thanks SBGi Alabama

10/11/05 2:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Oct-05

Just wanted to say thanks to Harry Powell for a great time this last weekend in Alabama. As usual, wonderful people, and fun training. Also thanks to Joe for the rolls, and it was cool to see Connely again. www.straightblastgym.com
10/11/05 10:21 AM
reagan123
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt, We appreciate you coming down. I learned alot of things and can't wait to get to class to continue to drill everything. The seminar was awesome. Thanks Again, Shawn
10/11/05 9:23 PM
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for coming Shawn, I had a good time visiting you guys.
10/12/05 10:39 AM
trap artist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Oct-05
As always great seminar; love having you down cannot wait until your next visit. See you in Florida. That pain that you are now feeling in your left arm is my secret Dim Mak technique it takes about 24 to 36 hours before it starts to take effect. No worries thou everything will return back to normal in enough time for the Florida seminar. Thinks for the advice you were right on point. -Harry
10/12/05 10:58 AM
trap artist

Matt, as always it was great having you down. Cannot wait until our next seminar. Before I forget: that pain that you feel shooting up and down your left arm is my secret Dim Mak technique; it takes between 8 to 24 hours to go into effect. No worries thou it should leave you before the Florida seminar. Also thinks for the advice you were right on point. See you at the end of the month. -Harry
10/12/05 11:02 AM
trap artist

Forgive me for the repeat posting. I accidently hit myself with that damn secret Dim Mak technique. -Harry
10/12/05 1:56 PM
Matt Thornton

I would have replied sooner, but for some strange reason I can't move my left arm? See you in FLA : )
10/12/05 2:29 PM
trap artist

Matt, It works! Dude its a new thing that I have been experimenting with at the gym. No worries in the next few hours the the pain will go away; followed by a constant tapping on the ground or mat with loud sounds of "I give". After about an hour or so everything will be fine. Now that I know for sure it works I will be bottling this up and selling it to the Army Rangers and the Navy Seals. My job is done. The sun is up, my blue mats have been cleaned and I just took the afternoon off. I think I will spend the rest of the day guard surfing. -Harry

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.