UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> Looking for a place to stay in FL

10/12/05 9:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Graugart
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Oct-05

Hey all I know Luis gets a ton of those requests so I will try here instead :) I am coming to Florida for the camp after a month of travel around the US and Canada (check http://thevikingexperience.blogspot.com/). I don't know when I will arrive yet but probably around the 24th-26th and I have a planeticket back to Denmark for november 5. So that is almost 2 weeks. I could probably be staying in a hotel in Florida for 2 weeks, but I guess that would be pretty expensive for me, so I am looking for some place to stay. Doesn't have to be for the entire 2 weeks, maybe just a few days or so. And I am willing to pay a little money for it as long as it is cheaper than a hotel :) All I need is a floor or a couch or anything like that. I can sleep anywhere (inside though LOL) and can entertain myself no problem. Not asking for my own bedroom with roomservice or anything like that ;) So if any of you guys from Florida can help me out, I would appreciate it tons. Contact me on email graugart@gmail.com, PM here on the forum or on my cell phone +45 29725007. -Christian "El Viking" Graugardo

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.