UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> Thanks Des Moines JJ!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/12/05 11:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DarrylDragon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Oct-05

I just want to thank Ron and the guys for welcoming me so warmly back to the Brazilian JiuJitsu fold. I'm still a little sore, but I want you to know I'll be back Monday! I know I come on here all the time pimping Chris, Ron and the guys, but I gotta tell you these guys are AWESOME! Just think twice about joining when they are preparing for an upcoming tournament! LOL j/k BTW, Billy Joe's WILL BE hosting UFC 56 in November so come on out and support the sport!! "Gordao"
10/13/05 9:09 AM
sirquack

Edited: 13-Oct-05
Not a problem, big guy. Anyone who is interested in the sport that I have grown to love is welcome in my book. I may be an old, non athletic guy, but I still enjoy the sport more and more every day. Ron
10/13/05 11:14 AM
DevonMichael

Edited: 13-Oct-05
Would still love to come train with you guys, just never get down to des moines. I'm looking to come train with Ronnie Britt on a Sunday, maybe I can stop in and harass you guys...lol
10/20/05 10:02 AM
sirquack

Edited: 20-Oct-05
Gordao, Where you been man? You said you were going to be back in this week and so far, no show. Did I scare you with my sweeps or something. Come on man, you can't get back in shape not doing anything. Ron
10/25/05 11:20 PM
warfrog
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Oct-05
ron is correct! i have to laugh everytime someone says they are goin to get in shape first before they train (not saying you did darryl), they usually never get started. you can work your way into shape on the mats. so what if you get humbled by some old goofy guy, you need to sweat.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.