UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Combat Calisthenics

8/6/02 5:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jabjab
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Aug-02

Greetings to Mr. Blauer and the PDR team, I have a question from the Combat Calisthenics video. Can I apply the 20/10 rule on the combat situps and pushups also ? Or, is there other ways ( pyramids, ladders, etc) to do those calisthenics ? Thank you. Regards, Ario Sastro
8/6/02 6:42 PM
Eric Cobb

Ario: Great question. The short answer is Yes! You can apply 20/10's to any activity. The relative benefit will depend upon how "full body" the movements are, but they are all hard work. Go sensibly, but go hard! Good luck. Eric
8/6/02 8:04 PM
Jabjab

Mr. Cobb, Thank you for the answer. I can train without doubts now. Proper visualization definitely makes the activity harder ! Regards, Ario Sastro
8/8/02 12:21 AM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 08-Aug-02
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Thanks Eric.... Ario, remember Chess player drop weight during tournaments, that how hard they concentrate, the visualization in the COmbat Cal prgram is the key. THe 20/10 applicaiotn will benefit where ever you apply it, however the foundational research was based on aerobic/anaerobic study, so it's original applicaiton was the cardio realm. But I concur with Dr Cobb, injecting smart burst (once youre warmed-up) parallels what we may have to do as combatants. TOny
8/14/02 7:24 PM
twinstealth91

Edited: 14-Aug-02
Whats 20/10?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.