UnderGround Forums

Pennsylvania Underground >> SITYODTONG Seminar in Ohio!!!

10/17/05 9:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gzbull
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Oct-05

International Martial Arts Academy of Columbus is proud to be hosting 2-days of Muay Thai Seminars to be thought by Walter "SLEEPER" Michalowski! 

Walter has 20+ years experience in martial arts, and has trained and fought in Thailand.  Walter currently trains Muay Thai & Mixed Martial Arts fighters at his school in California.

He is the owner/trainer of the West Coast Affiliate of the legendary SITYODTONG Muay Thai Training Camp in Thailand, known world wide for producing many legendary champions! 

Walter's record is 32–5-0 and includes two United World Muay Thai Middleweight titles, three UWMTA Junior Middleweight titles and an International Muay Thai Council Middleweight North American Championship title.

You can find more about Walter by going to http://protraininginc.com/.

Below, you will find the times and rates for both the Group & Privates sessions:

Saturday October 22nd

10:00am - 3:00pm

Sunday October 23rd
10:00pm - 3:00pm

Group Sessions

One Session = $75

Or

Both Sessions = $100

The location of the seminars will be held at:

International Martial Arts Academy of Columbus
3681 Garden Ct.
Grove City, OH 43123
(614)277-0841

Please know that if you are interested in either the Group sessions, I will need to hear from you soon. Space is limited, as we can only facilitate 30 people (per session) during the Group Seminars!  

If you have any other questions, please contact me (via email or phone) at:

Dave Freetage

Mike Gross

I hope to hear from you soon!
10/19/05 11:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gzbull
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Oct-05
ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.