UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> crazy about the harness

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/24/05 10:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kaeshi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Oct-05

Hi, my manes's Ezequiel, I'm judo black belt and bjj purple belt from Argentina. I'm crazy about the harness!! It's the most advanced and efective concept in groundfighting I ever seen.My students and I are using it a lot in training and competitions. Thanks Luis Gutierrez!! Sorry for my poor english.
10/25/05 6:41 AM
jonpall
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Oct-05
The harness is one of the things I'm currently working on. The control you get from it is really good.
10/25/05 11:15 PM
Famigerado
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Oct-05
I love the Harness. Luis set the groundwork for what could become a very influential position in jiu-jitsu. I'm currently experimenting with different ways to get into the harness and if you keep your eyes open you will see many opportunities to get it that weren't covered on the DVD. Thank you, Luis. The Harness in conjunction with the chin strap is changing my game for the better and giving me a whole new perspective on jiu-jitsu. I cannot thank you enough.
10/26/05 12:31 PM
Luis Gutierrez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Oct-05
Thank you much guys! Much more in store around and inbetween hurricanes :) -Luis

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.