UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> I'm freaking out!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/31/05 3:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Crump's Brother
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-Oct-05

Seriously, there's a tournament this weekend and I'm not even sure if the money issue is settled. My university was supposed to pay for it, but apparently 5 weeks isn't long enough for them to send a check. So now there's a good chance that I'll just be paying it out of pocket because the lethargic accounting department. I hate bureaucracy. I can't wait to compete in the tournament. It's going to be a blast. But I have a feeling my weekend is going to suck.
10/31/05 4:23 PM
DevonMichael
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-Oct-05
Mike you are such a pussy...........Lol just kidding any dude that can catch and eat a bat is a pimp. Best of luck hope you whoop their ass, cuz the next time you and I roll I'm gona whoop your mouthy ass!!!! Best of luck, bring hope 1st place.
11/1/05 1:51 AM
Crump's Brother
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Nov-05
I could definately go for a 1st or two. We'll just have to see how it all plays out. As for the next time we meet, it'll be the battle of the eon. Oh yeah...it's on.
11/1/05 10:37 PM
Halz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Nov-05

Great job guys, crappy no point posts like this will vault us into second place on the state post list. 

*Puts on tin foil hat and watches the action unfold*

11/2/05 8:43 AM
Crump's Brother

Edited: 02-Nov-05
Sometimes, Greg, you have to grab life by the horns and cook yourself some pancakes. You remember that, it'll be useful some day. My sanity is slowly returning as the week progresses. This is a good thing.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.