UnderGround Forums

TMA UnderGround >> Need Sponsors for 2006 USA World

11/5/05 3:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DavidHassellhoff
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Nov-05

Hello All, Lyle Howry Productions is pleased to offer exclusive advertising opportunities for the 2006 USA World Martial Arts Championship to be held in Las Vegas, NV. June 30 – July 2, 2006. There are a limited amount of sponsorship packages available, entitling sponsors to a variety of different options. If your company is interested in product promotion that will reach over 40,000 spectators during this 3-day tournament and over 75 million people through television, DVD/VHS sales, and much more, then contact me today to schedule your sponsorship of this exciting event. If any company is interested I can send you a PDF file presentation for you to review that covers: 1) Full event details 2) Advertising and media exposure you will receive 3) Full Sponsorship Package details 4) Demographics 5) Additional Information to help you decide if being an event sponsor is right for your company. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or learning more about this opportunity, please email me at karatesponsorship@msn.com and I will contact you right away with full details. Thank you for considering partnering with Lyle Howry Productions and The 2006 USA Martial Arts Championships. ***Please keep this at the top for me guys!
11/5/05 3:00 PM
DavidHassellhoff

Edited: 05-Nov-05
ttt
11/6/05 9:09 PM
DavidHassellhoff

Edited: 06-Nov-05
World Championships that are held in the USA. OK toughguy?
11/8/05 12:12 AM
GroundnPound81

Edited: 08-Nov-05
ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.