UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> Just ATE a V-8 Mustang!

11/17/05 12:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
oswfighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Nov-05
"The fact is that you came here bragging, got caught in lies, and immediately exposed your lack of knowledge/experience by your second post while most "fake car guys" can converse for years here without being found out or called on their B.S." I wasn't "bragging". Especialy with a 13 second pass. idiot. Also, I wasn't "exposed" on anything. The on ly thing "exposed" here is that you think your a car god who knows everything that there is to know about cars, and that fact of the matter is this: YOU DON'T.
11/17/05 2:15 PM
EvilDylan

osw, i am pretty much considered a ricer in most places where domestic guys rule. I drive an 03 lancer evo and trust me i get shit about it ALL the time. if you can post some pics and proof of yourt setup then im sure some of the guys here will apologize for beign so harsh, but that is the nature of this forum. I got shit when i first started posting, but i took it all with a grain of salt. It's all good now and we pretty much get along.
11/17/05 2:28 PM
sloppy2nds
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry guys, I've been real busy lately, let me try to catch up...

Everyone go fuck themselves!  Especially you oswfighter, fuck yourself extra hard.

Good enough?

11/17/05 2:30 PM
mad tiger

also a convicted ricer...92' eclipse gsx
11/17/05 2:58 PM
Pig Bun
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got a trophy sitting on the desk, that I won with the wife's old Volvo 850. I was racing CRX's at the track in the late-80's - BEFORE it was "cool" (to teenagers, anyway) to do so. Don't be so thinned-skinned, dude. It doesn't matter WHAT you drive, people that drive something different will give you shit just for the fun of it! As long as you are having fun with what you have, what else matters? A supercharged, sprayed DOHC 'stang will be running DEEP 12's at the slowest, though.
11/17/05 3:10 PM
oswfighter

Evil-Like I said man, I'm not really one to "prove" people wrong just because someone disagree's with me or doesn't believe me. They believe me or they don't and i'm not going to waste the last two weeks I have on MMA.tv before my fight, argueing about "if my car does that"...Trust me, its just not a priority of mine. I appreciate you giving me a chance bro, its twice as much as everyone else on here gave me, however, it just won't make a difference to me. I'll go about my day as always, training fighters and making sure i'm healthy enough to fight is all that matters to me. I thought I'd pass the time by going to a new forum. Thanks Evil. later, PS- Sorry I interupted your guys' cartalk with something so absolutly absurd its not even close to being believable. I'll have to use my 20,000hp Civic to make a quick return to the bat-cave and continue to fight crime on the planet Mars with my trusty side-kick, VinDeasil. (Whom also invited me to play golf with the president of the United States yesterday but I had to turn it down because I don't want to scratch my $300,000 dollar Golf clubs, who were given to me By TigerWoods after I got Cindy Crawfords number for him. peace.
11/17/05 3:12 PM
oswfighter

"A supercharged, sprayed DOHC 'stang will be running DEEP 12's at the slowest, though" I agree. And it was on the street. So who knows who was driving it. Maybe someone who didn't know how to drive it as well as it could have been driven. who knows, who cares. not me. later.
11/17/05 3:18 PM
parrishmma
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess technically i am a ricer too since i ride a Suzuki
11/17/05 3:42 PM
Dr.Jonwell
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, the guy called me a sophomore in highschool, then in the very next post admitted his inability to spell. You're hilarious dude.
11/17/05 4:28 PM
oswfighter

"lol, the guy called me a sophomore in highschool, then in the very next post admitted his inability to spell. You're hilarious dude." The fact that I called you a highschooler has nothing to do with my ability to spell and everything to do with you being an 8th grade Autoshop dipshit who thinks he knows something becasue he just picked up the latest issue of Tunerville. I don't spell for a living, I beat people up for a living. (BTW, "READ" is spelled R-E-A-D not "R-E-D") idiot. Ps Suzuki blows.
11/17/05 4:57 PM
sloppy2nds
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You'd be suprised how old most of these immature assholes really are. And Dylan's just being nice cause he remembers what it was like being new on here, fighting everybody on everything, having to go back and erase incorrect assertions in parts of his posts... It's cool just give it time...
11/17/05 7:58 PM
oswfighter

Sloppy- I appreciate it bro, but trust me, this will be my last time here. I'll be off the net in a little over a week for training camp, and I thought i'd get my mind off fighting and training. This obviously isn't the place. In any event, delete the thread if you want.
11/17/05 10:47 PM
parrishmma
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ps Suzuki blows... haha you are right. It blows your bucket away. "Yippeee... im running 13's.. whoo hoo!!"
11/18/05 8:23 AM
Ponyboy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Nov-05
Oswfighter......I posted pics of the 67 fastback with 428 cobrajet in my possession. I'm not sure why you can't post pics of your car. If you truly had what you said you had, you would have posted to the 67 mustang fastback thread.
11/18/05 11:34 AM
oswfighter

Edited: 18-Nov-05 11:54 AM
parish- A crotch rocket vs a Honda..? Oh, you MUST be bad. lol. White- If everthing goes well, I'll be fighting in KOTC sometime after Dec. The oponent is not named yet but names include: Del Hawkins, Boa Quach, Dan Swift and a couple others. Nothing is in stone yet. I DEEPLY appreciate your support bro! It means alot more to me then you know! "Oswfighter......I posted pics of the 67 fastback with 428 cobrajet in my possession." OH!!! REALLY!!!!! Who gives a shit..? "I'm not sure why you can't post pics of your car." Maybe becasue you can't read post's already made by me stating why I won't post my pics. "If you truly had what you said you had, you would have posted to the 67 mustang fastback thread." First off, I have nothing to prove to you at all. I don't know who you are and couldn't really care less who the fuck you are, which is why I don't care to post pics. Like I said, I was going to post all my pics in order to establish some type of conversation about my car with other guys that may have/had my car and could give me some advice about it sitting so long, etc... Now that I know what this forum is about, I don't need your advice or anyone else's..And that includes me posting pics of my vehicles to dipshits like yourself who think they are some type of car-god and would just hark on the pics in the end anyway. Go away. Please. later.
11/18/05 12:09 PM
Ponyboy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still waiting to see my first 427 cobra jet though I've seen plenty of side oilers, center oilers, and medium risers. but.......sorry........no 427 cobra jet.
11/18/05 1:03 PM
oswfighter

I feel like I'm talking to a Highschool Autoshop teachers pet. poser.
11/18/05 1:05 PM
Ponyboy

Nope........just someone who called you, showed his hand, and is now waiting for you to man up and show yours.
11/18/05 2:22 PM
oswfighter

"Nope........just someone who called you, showed his hand, and is now waiting for you to man up and show yours." WTF are you talking about..? Called me..? Showed his hand..? and is waiting for me to manup and show you mine..? Ummm...If a handshake is what your looking for you can kiss my ass. If your looking for ghey action, sorry bro, married with kids but you could try the TapouT forum. Poser.
11/18/05 3:31 PM
Dr.Jonwell
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We called you on bullshit that you were blatantly wrong about, and your only defense is "You think you know everything but you know what? you don't!" Then call us young/highschool autoshop dorks. You sound like a little kid. Now if you really want to dig yourself out of a hole, please explain to me how a drop in elevation is going to improve the ET of your turbocharged civic by as much as you claimed it would. Go ahead, I'm waiting. And please, use numbers.
11/18/05 4:36 PM
oswfighter

*Lower Elivation = More Air *Higher elivation = Less Air *More air = More Power *More power = Faster Times "and please, use numbers" 643....2....1.1.1....69...212.....64...and...3. oh yeah, and 12!! Can't forget 12! You didn't call me on shit because there was no bullshit. You assumed you knew more about my car then me, and you are wrong. I didn't get a chance to post pics of my cars or even back up my statements. Soon after I saw what was actualy going on, I knew that I was dealing with an entire group of Autoshop circlejerkers like yourself. I have kids and a wife, 3 vehicles, a 5bdr house and a 2car garage, cat and dog...Do you actualy think that you blabbing your verbal puke at me is going to make me lose sleep at night..? DO you actualy think that because you don't agree with me about my car that its gonna matter to me..? Your a fucking Highschool kid, admit it! You just got your liscense LAST YEAR!The only time you've had pussy is when you hold your cat! LOL, Mr.BIGMAN on campus!!!
11/18/05 10:08 PM
parrishmma

Edited: 18-Nov-05 10:23 PM
LOL... what is that? 2 or 3 times you keep saying you are not coming back on this thread? And guess what? You keep coming back.. haha Someone needing some attention? "DO you actualy think that because you don't agree with me about my car that its gonna matter to me..?" It must matter, if it didnt you wouldnt keep talking about it.
11/18/05 11:50 PM
Dr.Jonwell

If you're running 20 some odd pounds of boost, than the difference in manifold pressure at 5000 feet is going to be about 2 psi. Assuming decent weather, air pressure at sea level is about 14.7 psi, and air pressure at 5000 feet is about 12.1 psi. Add 20 psi and the difference is 34.7 to 32.1, or 2.6 psi. That's about a 22% difference with no turbo, and an 8% difference with the turbo. Your HP correction factor is then 1.08 from 5000 feet to sea level. How you can get 2-3 seconds from 8% more horsepower is, quite frankly, astonishing. And no, I'm not in highschool, I'm a physics student in college, and I think you're a troll.
11/19/05 12:42 AM
parrishmma

Edited: 19-Nov-05
Like an old Public Enemy song once said Jonwell... Shut em down, shut em down... shut em, shut em down!!
11/19/05 1:14 AM
wheeels

Edited: 19-Nov-05
I just pooped. just thought i'd add to this thread.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.