UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> Just ATE a V-8 Mustang!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/13/05 12:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
oswfighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Dec-05
Soon enough wannabe, soon enough. Need a digital camera first though...and like I have already stated, I have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday. Ps. And, you haven't shown me yours yet...IF you have one. Then I'll need someone to post them for me. Seeing as I have VERY limited computer skills, I will take the pics and email them, but I don't really know how to put them up or post them after I email them so someone needs to help me out with posting them. thanks in advance to whomever helps me post the pics! This should be good. I can't wait to see the dick-tuck on this one....SHould be CLASSIC!!!!! You'll get a White GTP, A Black EX/Si Civic and my White with black top Stang and as promised, a **428** CobraJet BIGBLOCK between the fenders. Thats all you get and i'm done with this. As long as I prove you wrong, i'm all good. Later guys, THE TIME NEARS SON!!!!!
12/13/05 12:59 PM
Mark1

"i bought the cheapest set that lowes had. $250 a piece and they've worked perfectly for 3 years. I think?....my fiance does all the laundry. " My Whirlpool Duets OWN. I SAID OWN. Mark
12/13/05 1:34 PM
Ponyboy
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to see the 427 cobrajet you argued ad nauseum existed before editing your original posts to suit what this thread became after the fact. Apparently my 80 inch reach works on the internet as well as real life.
12/13/05 3:16 PM
oswfighter

LOL! I admitted the fact that I was wrong LOOONG before you read it. And it wasn't here on the motorground, it was on the UG. I belive the first to read it was White. Like I said, I'm man enough to fess up when I am wrong and I did so. so posting anything further will just keep you going and feed YOUR fire man. So I just won't post anything and let you think of me what you want....Its the way it'd play out anyway. Ps. I'd take your lanky 80in arm and break it via keylock...Jigga please. later guys.
12/13/05 4:12 PM
EvilDylan

LOL ponyboy is relentless.
12/13/05 4:57 PM
Paul G

Ford did make a 427 and a 428. I don't know shit about Ford's but I watch My Classic Car and all those shows all the time, LOL.
12/14/05 12:42 AM
parrishmma
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Dec-05
hehe.. ^^^ that guy acts like he knows what he is talking about... there was no 428... sheesh.
12/14/05 12:43 PM
oswfighter

SO there WAS a 427..? lol. I knew I wasn't just crazy and I knew I heard of it somewhere...lol. Anyway, later guys! I think i'll take the GTP out today. Unless of course horseman wants to race me in which case i'd pull out the stang and eat him and his lunch alive. I'll give you a great lesson in what the rear-end of a stang looks like...Hope you've done your homework on what the tailights look like, cuz if you haven't you'll have all the time in the world to stare at mine while your smacking yourself in the head because you brought out a 289 to play with the big boys. You lose bro. leave me alone now and go play with your starwars figures. Cargoofs are funny. :::blows kiss at horseman and waves goodbye::: Later guys!!! White- Yeah, KidJustice baught me and PunchDrunk27 a bluename for christmas. He's the man.
12/14/05 1:03 PM
Ponyboy
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Dec-05 01:39 PM
My 67 fastback has a 428 cobra jet in it and I posted pics to prove it. There was no 427 cobra jet and ford certainly never made any 4.13:1 ring and pinion sets like you claimed to have. The facts are that my tired old genuine cobra jet with close ratio top loader and detroit locker with 4:11 gears will fuckstomp your imaginary car.
12/14/05 3:12 PM
kanotoa
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OSW- Are you really fighting Mexicool in a street fight?
12/17/05 1:12 PM
oswfighter

Edited: 17-Dec-05
Nah, he pussed out. Actualy, he got banned. lol. Oops.. hehe. Horseman- Editing posts now are we..? I was recalling everything from memory man..I've only had the car for like 6 months. anyway, I found out that it does have a .411 in it. Anyway, I need a new tranny...its a 4speed automatic 428qi CobraJet BIGBLOCK. Also, FORD **DID** make a 427qi engine. So go fuck yourself, prick. And in any event, is there anyone who is gonna help me post these pics..? I can't just snap my fingers and have them appear on this thread you know.. Ps. You have claimed that I have an IMAGINARY car...the funniest thing on earth will be the look on your face when looking at my Stang and me flippin gyou off! Its gonna be great, trust me!!! But knowing you, you'd say I just found a car JUST like the one I described and took a pic in front of it...I'll even put the GTP and Civic close to eachother while wearing a UFC beanie, just so you know its me!!! Better watch out though, it took me ALLLL fucking day to find a pic of a white GTP and a black raced-out Civic next to eachother with a guy with a UFC beanie on standing between the two and a white stang with a 428 in it on google!!! ALL FUCKING DAY LONG!!! Just try and type in: Black civic, white GTP next to eachother, White/Black Stang with 428qi motor with guy in UFC clothing. There are a couple, but it took a long time to find!!!! :::now he'll believe me::: lol, fucking poser, can't wait to see this!!! It'll bring a little holiday cheer to my otherwise, horsemanned holiday! LOMFL! CAN'T WAIT!!!! Ps. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME POST THESE PICS!!! PLEASE!!!! TTT
12/17/05 7:10 PM
oswfighter

Edited: 17-Dec-05
TTT PLEASE HELP ME POST THESE PICS!!! PLEASE!!!! TTT
12/18/05 9:19 AM
Ponyboy

Edited: 18-Dec-05
You aruged for six days you had a 427 cobra jet when everybody here already knew that there has never been one. You claimed to have 4.13 gears in it but they don't exist for ford either. Your first post on the motorground was a huge mistake because none of it turned out to be true.
12/18/05 4:33 PM
oswfighter

Edited: 18-Dec-05
I didn't act like it was some mass produced moter, but horseman acts like it just plain doesn't exist. I'm not a QI guy, i'm more tuned for euros. And for the record, everything I said was true, I just got my numbers wrong. In which I stated and manned up too. In any event, I'll email you in the morning. And all the fucking pics are full of snow. If you don't believe me (like I know you won't) you can go to the weather channell and check if you want. I'm in colorado. Anyway, you'll get your pics and after that, i'll have the last laugh. Fucking cargeek poser.
12/19/05 11:24 AM
oswfighter

Edited: 19-Dec-05
You would. lol.
12/19/05 1:58 PM
oswfighter

Edited: 19-Dec-05 02:01 PM
I will man. You WIll have them today man! I promise. I gotta drive back over to my fathers house and get the hookup thing that hooks the camera to the computer. I knew I forgot something damnit. Anyway, I'll post them and be done with this thread. The motorground was a HUGE mistake for me to look into. COming here reminded me of going to my friends house where his wife has a little brother still in highschool with a car that has an exhaust and an intake and he thinks he's fucking billy-badass. (like Horseman here)...anyway the rebuttles and just plain cartalk was pretty much exactly like talking endlessly with a highschool idiot . "My car is better. My car is faster. Every car other then my own, sucks huge, huge nuts and cannot possibly be anything good. You should see my car, its so fast, blah, blah, blah, blah...." SO after I post my Civic, GTP and Stang, it'll be done and Horseman won't have shit to say except: "I WAS WRONG" and thats all I want. Becasue no matter how much you think you know someone over the net, the truth is that you usualy talk shit to someone who is telling the truth but just doesn't care enough to get envolved in this stupid shit, you just can't get past your insecurities enough to believe that someone has somethign as good or better then yourself. "Oh NO! HE might actualy be talling the truth and we can't have that now can we..? Hopefuly we can detur him enough so he leaves without giving any proof so that any other time he comes back we can cargeek'em to death with the same ol tired shit!!!" Yeah son, have fun with that because when they are posted, I don't want to hear shit from your lanky 80 inch armed ass except: "I WAS FUCKING WRONG, SORRY I DIDN"T BELIEVE YOU MR.BRANDON"...THAST A NICE, NICE STANG YOU GOT THERE!" Go fucking eat something. And White- Like I said- You'll have them today when I get back. Me and the wifey are going shopping so I won't be back for a while. You'll have them today though. later.
12/19/05 2:09 PM
sloppy2nds
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Dec-05 03:33 PM
osw, I'm sorry I insulted your early attempts at humor. You really have been 'bringing it' in some of your last posts and I feel like you should be ugraded to 'entertaining, but not in the ways he thinks' status. Your posts have the undeniable charm of an American Idol rejects special.
12/19/05 2:26 PM
kanotoa
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you still fighting OSW?
12/19/05 4:07 PM
oswfighter

I hope so man. The promotion has had some set backs and I want my shot soon so if I can't get it there, then I'll go somewhere else. Sloppy- Nothing to apologize about, I don't know you, don't have any reason to and will probably never meat you, so your safe. Don't worry about it, you can keep talking smack if you want. And LOL@ American Idol...Admitting you watch that show is good enough for me!!! LOMFL!
12/19/05 4:19 PM
sloppy2nds
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Dec-05 05:59 PM
Thank you for excepting my apology, my safety is something I value strongly and you granting it does not go unappreciated. You seem to indicate that you've never seen American Idol, if that's the case I highly recommend checking it out at least once. You possess a William Hungness, that I am certain means that you are just as entertaining prefight as you are when you don't get into the cage anymore. I will ask you this one favor, and please don't make fun, I'm not making fun of you not knowing all the latest reality tv awesomeness, so you need to forgive my lack of web word goodness, I'm not familiar with a 'LOMFL' I know I'm usually the last one to hear about these kind of things so could you tell me about here on the motorground so that I don't get embarassed by not knowing it on the OG?
12/19/05 7:26 PM
parrishmma
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"and will probably never meat you, so your safe" For all of our sakes.. please dont MEAT any of us....LOL
12/19/05 7:56 PM
Timoxen
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ parrishmma
12/19/05 8:39 PM
oswfighter

Sloppy- I have no idea what it means something about laughing and fuck and stuff, you know...But i'm the worst person in the world with a computer. White, lemme know if you get them. Mail sent.
12/20/05 2:27 PM
Ponyboy

Edited: 20-Dec-05
LOL
12/20/05 7:09 PM
parrishmma

Edited: 20-Dec-05
still waiting...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.