UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> Please Help me find a gym

11/19/05 6:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Change4abuk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Nov-05

Hi everybody.I have been in Japan for about week and I need to find a gym asap.I am living in the Asakusa district so if there are any gyms here that would be my first choice.I would like a gym that i would not have to commute to far to get to.I am pretty close to the tawaramachi station on the ginza line.I am looking for a gym that has mma because i want to try and get some fights down here.If you could direct to the nearest gym that would be great and if you had prices and a schedule that would be even better. Thanks
11/19/05 7:34 PM
SILK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Nov-05
mma? more grappling based? Only one place to go imho. Wajyustu Keishukai. It's in Ochanomizu. http://www.wk-net.co.jp/index.html Click on the box on the far left (Next to A3). Women's star fighter (and all round cool gal) Roxy and I train there. If you're looking for stand up there is Cesar's Gym (Shootboxing) in Asakusa (I train there too) as well as Fujiwara Kickboxing gym (Though Fujiwara is a bit of a loopy character...he does produce some good fighters) So what brings you here? Teaching English?
11/20/05 10:08 PM
Change4abuk

Edited: 20-Nov-05
Hi Silk, I am in Japan for a vacation/training. Could you tell me where to find Cesar's Gym i think I will try this one first just because of the location.Also could you give me directions to Fujiwara I might try that one to.What is the difference between shootboxing and kickboxing? Well hopefully I will see you at the gym,what is your first name,my name is John.Thanks for all the help. P.S. Could you give me detailed directions I don't know the city very well and I don't speak any Japanese.Sorry for all the questions.Thanks.
11/20/05 11:42 PM
Change4abuk

Edited: 20-Nov-05
My last post did not work i don't know why but silk i was wondering if you could give me directions to the shootboxing gym and the kickboxing gym. I am in Japan for a vacation and to train.What is your first name mine is John.Hopefully I will see you at the shootboxing gym. I am living in Asakusa so directions from one of the stations would be fine.The more specific the better because i am new here and i don't speak japanese. Thanks for all your help.
11/25/05 11:32 PM
obesedaryl
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Nov-05
TK's new place is near Asakusa I think. http://tk.livedoor.biz

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.