UnderGround Forums

New York Underground >> 2006 Combat Sports Camp

11/20/05 3:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lkfmdc
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Nov-05

2006 Combat Sports Training Camp
12 Hours of Martial Arts Instruction and Training!
MARCH 3-5, 2006

Who is the camp for?
This camp is for anyone that is looking to challenge themselves. You don't have to be a fighter to benefit from this camp. Men and women, from any style or system, even those with NO TRAINING, are welcome to attend. This is a unique opportunity to learn new techniques, new training methods and new fighting strategies.

Where is the camp located?
New York San Da is located at 336 W 37th Street, between 8th and 9th avenues, in midtown Manhattan, New York. We are conveniently located just three blocks from Penn Station and 5 blocks from Port Authority. The first session is Friday night at 7 P.M. and the camp ends Sunday at 1. Make travel plans accordingly.

What do I need to bring?
Please bring your normal work-out-gear (shorts, shirt, etc) and basic protective equipment including boxing gloves, shin guards, a groin cup and a mouth piece If there's anything you are missing, we have a Pro Shop on location.

Where do I stay?
Hotel information is avaiable at our web site www.NYSanDa.com. We are very close to at least five different hotels, ranging from luxury to very modest but clean and comfortable. PLEASE NOTE: NYC hotels book up quickly, make your reservations in advance!

"I wanted to say what an awsome time we had. Both Instructors showed immense skill and knowledge and were willing to share it all. I can't wait until next year!"
- Chris Herzog
Empire Judo and Boxing club

Pictures from the first Combat Sports Training Camp!

Camp Schedule:
Friday; Session 1. 7PM-10PM
Saturday; Session 2. 9AM-NOON
Saturday; Session 3. 2PM-5PM
Sunday; Session 4. 10AM-1PM

Cost:
Discounts to NY San Da students and those who have taken seminars with us before!
NY San Da students $60
Non students who attended previous camp $95
Non NY San Da students who are first timers $110
Please register by February 10, 2006
Late registration (if available): Add $25

Call today at (212) 239-8619 or send payments via "Paypal" to LKFMDC@att.net

New York San Da
336 W 37th Street
New York, NY 10018
(212) 239-8619

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.