UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> My Beardie eats everything

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/29/05 8:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gibsons finest
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Nov-05

My beardie is about a year adn a half old and it eats everything in its cage! .... i mean everything, newspaper, plants, tries to eat logs and rocks...... and its definently not underfed.... i am scared to feed it more because it might become fat Anyone else ever have a similar problem? is there anything i can do .... i find myself almost ready to correct it like you would a dog but i don't think that will do anything
11/29/05 9:57 PM
Spankenstyne
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Nov-05
lol mine eats like a pig, but he only eats his food. Try putting more veggies in there for him to snack on between bug meals but maybe he's just destined to become Jabba ;-)
5/6/06 9:45 AM
cakegirl
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-May-06
My cat eats boiled zucchini and my other cat eats raisins.
5/6/06 10:32 PM
Elvis
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-May-06

Got a new Corella (bared eyed cockatoo) and he's eating all his fruit and vegetables (which is good cause the other one hated anything but seed).

Elvis

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.