UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> video reviews ?

3/7/02 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Prophet
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-02

I'm actually still working on a formal one for the SPEAR for MMA tape....its a longer process to write one of these things up for us long-winded folks as I thought it'd be....nonetheless if they set up a spot on the Product Review for it, I'll make sure to put my review there when its done. Joel
Tony Blauer

Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
That's a good question, there have been some written but then never transferred over to their archives. Kirik! ....... what do we do? I think I have saved a few. Tony
Smoke

Here's my humble SPEAR review http://www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000510.html
Tony Blauer

Those of you who did reviews for my tapes [the positive ones ONLY please, those who did not like them please send me your address so my Ninjas can secretly attack you] as I was saying, those who have reviewed them and kept the reveiw please email it to me or Kirik for posting in their ARCHIVE. THX Tony
Shootozen
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tony Blauer tape reviews here Shootozen
Tony Blauer

Thanks!!! TB
HopSing

My Tony Blauer Tape Review. If you don't have them, Get them! NOW!!! You want to know what Tony knows, Believe me! There is nothing like a "Live" tape, honest and true, packed full of valuable information which nobody else has yet produced. Mr. Blauer has a true and profound insight into the world of a streetfight/"Real" situations! Although my review is not long or in depth, in my experience, in real life scenarios, Tony Blauer's work reigns supreme!!!!!!!!!!! Troy White
lazur1

How about a tournament where you don't know who you're supposed to fight? Everyone can stand around in non-combative poses, searching for clues, and then BAM! Oops, sorry man, wrong opponent.
Shootozen
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
11/1/03 9:24 PM
LEMon
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Nov-03
I bought the Spear Products off Tony Blauer, now i must say, u will initially be disapointed. When u first look at the tapes and the Spear, u will say to yourself, umm wtf? u gotta be shitting me, thats way too simple. You'll probably lend them to someone. You'll show up to your MMA class or your escrima class a week or two later and spar with your friend the avid video watcher....and you'll feel the pain. You'll ask yourself wtf is going on? I cant land even half of what u could before on this guy and how does he keep jamming my takedowns etc? You'll ask him and he'll just say nevermind. Eventually it'll click. lol You'll get those damn videos back and watch them avidly and most importantly IN ORDER. I watched them out of order and while they were useful they werent a "package". Tony B has put alot of thought into making a nice little "package" for us and it really makes a difference, rather than a random assortment of "self defense" techniques chucked together to make himself look good. I really cant reccomend them enough, the Spear package is a must have and most importantly something that should really be added asap into your own personal "system" if your interested in no nonsense self defense.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.