UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> I'm not dead!

12/20/05 11:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Crump's Brother
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Dec-05

The Dead Collector: Bring out yer dead. [a man puts a body on the cart] Large Man with Dead Body: Here's one. The Dead Collector: That'll be ninepence. The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not dead. The Dead Collector: What? Large Man with Dead Body: Nothing. There's your ninepence. The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not dead. The Dead Collector: 'Ere, he says he's not dead. Large Man with Dead Body: Yes he is. The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not. The Dead Collector: He isn't. Large Man with Dead Body: Well, he will be soon, he's very ill. The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm getting better. Large Man with Dead Body: No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment. The Dead Collector: Well, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations. The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I don't want to go on the cart. Large Man with Dead Body: Oh, don't be such a baby. The Dead Collector: I can't take him. The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I feel fine. Large Man with Dead Body: Oh, do me a favor. The Dead Collector: I can't. Large Man with Dead Body: Well, can you hang around for a couple of minutes? He won't be long. The Dead Collector: I promised I'd be at the Robinsons'. They've lost nine today. Large Man with Dead Body: Well, when's your next round? The Dead Collector: Thursday. The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I think I'll go for a walk. Large Man with Dead Body: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Isn't there anything you could do? The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I feel happy. I feel happy. [the Dead Collector glances up and down the street furtively, then silences the Body with his a whack of his club] Large Man with Dead Body: Ah, thank you very much. The Dead Collector: Not at all. See you on Thursday. Large Man with Dead Body: Right.
12/21/05 7:00 PM
DevonMichael
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Dec-05
wtf
4/17/06 10:25 PM
Mayfield
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Apr-06
What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swalow? What, African or European?
4/20/06 11:18 AM
Punk Dobbs

Edited: 20-Apr-06
If you keep posting this crap, I'll be forced to say "NI" to you until you stop.
4/20/06 1:22 PM
Crump's Brother
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Apr-06
I'm afraid "Ni" won't cut it. We are now the Knights who say "Ekky-ekky-ekky-ekky-z'Bang, zoom-Boing, z'nourrrwringmm"
5/6/06 2:45 AM
Mayfield
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-May-06
Damn nerds! Yall geekin' up my forum.
5/8/06 12:57 PM
Halz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-May-06
Mayfield, you need to get on the www.peakiowa.com forum so you can see mike geek it up over there too.
3/5/07 9:12 AM
warfrog

Edited: 05-Mar-07 09:17 AM
i aint dead either... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3/5/07 10:52 AM
Crump's Brother

Edited: 05-Mar-07
I see no Monty Python references in that picture. I am sorely disappointed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.