UnderGround Forums

Missouri Underground >> BJJ in or near Farmington?

12/21/05 9:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chicken nugget
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Dec-05

I'm visiting Farminton for Xmas and I want to intro my 13 yr old nephew to BJJ while Im there. He wrestles now I'd love to get him into BJJ while hes young. Reccommendations? Prices? Quality of school? Thanks in advance.
2/1/06 11:36 PM
Lord Humoungous

Edited: 18-Jun-06 02:04 AM
Wow...I can't believe anybody would mention Farmington
3/1/06 10:26 AM
chicken nugget

Edited: 01-Mar-06
Hey Lord, Just checked in and saw your post. I wound up taking my nephew to Vaghi's school in St. Louis for a class while I was there. He seemed to like it, but being 13 transportation is a barrier and he is addicted to wrestling and paintball. My plan is to take him up there whenever I visit with no pressure. He would be awesome...hope he gets the fever. If you do wind up getting something started...please let me know. BTW, what do you do in Farmington?
3/1/06 7:52 PM
Lord Humoungous

Edited: 06-Sep-06 03:23 PM
CNugget-That's what sucks about Farmington.It's actually starting to become a decent size city for where it is.Unfortunately it's like a Geographic oddity being 50 miles from anywhere I can't see any legit school opening up or anybody really caring to. I'm trying to get some people together but I just broke my leg training so that is on the backburner now. I have a guy in Fredricktown who has a Boxing ring and teaches boxing.We were gonna try and get some people there but so far their is 2 of us. My nephew is 12 and also wrestles they probably know eachother..Poor guy just broke his hand and is missing State:(

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.