UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Talk about customer service!

3/7/02 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
domyancic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-02

customer service has been incredible for the 3 years ive been ordering, my first order was thru another vender (in 1997 b/f i knew alot about Blauer's company and that you could order direct) who had probs delivering over a month, Tony found out through a post on here b/f the mental edge was initiated and without asking or knowing i had a package overnighted to me with the products i ordered from the other company....never had customer service like that, with a follow up call from who I now believe was Matt to make sure i got it... Cannot beat the personal service, and the first time I talked to Tony I about fell over that he would take the phone from the employee to ask how i was doing, my goals, if i had questions etc etc...pretty damn cool if you ask me...Joe Weider or Bill Phillips never talked to me thru high school and college when I was dumping thousands of dollars into their products!!! God Bless
barnoneguerra

TTT
Tony Blauer

Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Thanks guys, a lot of people out there don't realize they would be no where without the customer!!! Teaching and helping people is a passion of mine, my company and our philosophy reflects that. Again, thanks. Tony
DI MadMan

Thanks to Tony and his entire staff. They are all fantastic!!!! Charlie
vajra

I can't thank Tony and his staff enough for all the help and information they have provided to me. I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for the link on his website! I've purchased about 8 of your tapes so far and I'm getting ready for another order! I can only hope to train at a seminar or with a PDR instructor soon or I may have to leave Texas! Thanks again TCMS!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.