ITGround >> Mpeg4 converter

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/2/06 2:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sgavin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Jan-06
Should have known better

Does anyone know where i can find a decent converter to turn my video files to mpeg4 so i can put them on my ipod--- thanks a ton for your help.
1/2/06 9:30 PM
Isaac298
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Jan-06
download quicktime pro via bittorrent. Otherwise i would go to ipodlounge.com and search the forum for answers. Or you could do the same on google. Goodnight and good luck
6/2/10 2:41 PM
Morgz
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/02/10 2:41 PM
 Just searched and found this thread before starting a new one.  I want to basically do the same thing...convert some .avi files to mpg4 so they can be transferred to my iphone.  I saw that I can upgrade to Quicktime pro for like $20 or $30 which may just be what I do.  I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a better option or some open source option available.  
6/2/10 4:32 PM
Morgz
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I found this freeware -- well, recommended by a friend.  I may give it a try first.  Anyone ever hear of Pazera and know anything about it?

http://www.pazera-software.com/products/video-to-ipod-converter/

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.