UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> Video Order Status

1/11/06 4:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
demandango
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Jan-06

Hi Roy, I ordered a BJJ over 40 dvd a little while ago. I am wondering how to check the status of my order. I attempted to access the video order forum on your website, but was prompted for a password that I don't have. Thanks for your time.
1/12/06 11:14 AM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Jan-06
demandango, Write to Susan and ask her about your order. Roy
1/13/06 4:14 PM
demandango
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Jan-06
can someone post her email address on this thread if they have it? i have not yet located it on mr harris' site.
1/13/06 8:19 PM
hakko
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can contact Susan WRT orders at the following email address: boaproductions@hotmail.com Chris
1/13/06 11:26 PM
demandango

thanks hakko!
1/17/06 10:02 PM
demandango

Edited: 17-Jan-06
does anyone here talk to susan on a regular basis? i did not receive a response yet from that email.
1/18/06 7:55 PM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Jan-06
demandango, Susan has responded to every e-mail in her inbox and has shipped every order she has received. Also, there are no e-mails in her inbox from "demandango." So, she does not know who you are. Please resend your e-mail to her and CC my e-mail as well. Roy
1/20/06 1:50 AM
demandango

Edited: 20-Jan-06
sorry about the confusion, my name is colin hudson from halifax, nova scotia, i will send another email as you directed when i get a chance.
1/20/06 3:10 PM
demandango

Edited: 20-Jan-06
mail sent.
1/24/06 6:55 PM
Beam

Edited: 24-Jan-06
"Susan has responded to every e-mail in her inbox and has shipped every order she has received." No, every order has not been shipped. I placed an order over two months ago and still have not received it. The cover letter sent with my order was dated Nov 20. On 1/11/06 I posted on the "General" forum on your website and you responded that you would personally ship it on 1/14/06. On 1/20/06 I sent an email to Susan that she has not replied to yet. On 1/21/06, I posted another message on your website that has not received a response. I understand that you are extremely busy, however I still expect a bare minimum level of customer service from a business that I am paying to deliver a product to me. I also realize that you often have to deal with impatient people, however I have been very patient and I am now very disappointed and frustrated. If you can not deliver the videos to me in one week (by Jan 31), please cancel my order as I will be placing a stop payment on my check. Jason Beam Roanoke, VA
1/25/06 12:34 AM
Roy Harris

Edited: 25-Jan-06
Jason and Dan, If Susan say she shipped the order, the order has been shipped. If you have not received your order I would have expected you to have e- mailed Susan and asked her about your order (not written your complaint on a public forum). It is 4:22am in Sweden. I just got off the phone with Susan and asked her about your orders. This is what she told me: Jason, your order was sent to you and you will receive it this week. Additionally, you were also sent a full and complete refund for your inconvenience. Dan, Susan said she does not remember your order. I checked my Paypal account and have no record of an order from you. Please send Susan a copy of your order today so that she can mail it to you this week. Roy Harris
1/28/06 10:43 PM
Adam LaClair

Edited: 28-Jan-06
ImposeYourWill.com

Roy, I think you are errantly assuming that "Swift" is Dan Swift.  Dan's screen name is swiftnhbfighter.  I believe you are dealing with a different individual here.

Adam

1/29/06 5:51 PM
Beam

Edited: 29-Jan-06
"It's either that or they don't know how to place internet orders. That's not Roy's fault. That's just user ignorance." Actually, I ordered in November in response to a preorder special that required either paypal payment or mailing a check since at that point it was too early to order online from Roy's website. I can assure you that my check was properly written (since it has been cashed)and my cover letter made it very clear what was ordered and to where and to whom to mail it. "It sounds to me like people are trying to scam free DVD's off of Roy." No, I just wanted to actually receive my order that I placed over 2 months ago. I never asked for a discount or a full refund. I politely requested an update on the status of my order on a forum on Roy's website and Roy apologized and said that he would personally ship it on a certain date. This alone was acceptable to me since I know he his very busy ... until I still did not have any part of my order 1 1/2 weeks later. I now have half of my order (still waiting for the Vermont Seminar DVD) and have not actually received the refund yet anyway. "Tsk. How shameful. Taking advantage of a man's good will." Anyone who knows me knows I am an ethical person who would not do that. I was understanding of the fact that Roy is very busy and was very patient ... but only to a reasonable extent.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.