UnderGround Forums

Português UnderGround >> Looking for Info on Brazil...

1/13/06 1:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wiggy
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Jan-06

NOTE - I posted this over on the UG yesterday so a few of you (Hostile, supercan, etc.) may have already responded to it. But, I figured maybe I could get more direct responses here... ******************** A buddy of mine has (supposedly) got a line on some *very* cheap land in Brazil (Tocantins). He also (again, supposedly) has a line on some *very* cheap home construction. It all sounds interesting, so I'm investigating. Since so many here are Brazilian, know people in Brazil, have been to Brazil, etc. I figured this might a good place for some info. What are some good websites for overall info on the country of Brazil? I'm looking for info on economy, govt., land/home prices, job market, etc. - the whole nine yards. If what my buddy is telling me is on the up-and-up (right now, it sounds more like a Nigerian Oil scam - and then there's the old saying of "If it sounds too good to be true..."), then it's something I might look into doing myself. Can anybody help me out? Thanks - Wiggy
1/13/06 9:30 AM
Wiggy
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Jan-06
"but land deals are complicated in Brazil" Can you elaborate a little? Thanks for the ideas - this is the kind of stuff I'm looking for!
1/14/06 11:19 AM
Wiggy

Edited: 14-Jan-06
Thanks for all the good info!! This is the kind of stuff I need to know...
1/18/06 9:47 AM
DonnaTroy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Jan-06

Here you have a map of Tocantins state. The green, orange and pink areas are reserves, for indians and for environment protection.

http://www.portaldotocantins.com.br/mapastocantins/mapaambiental.htm

Palmas, at the center of the map, is the capital.

It is a land that is growing fast. You´d better compare this to the Old West. There is civilization but also some very rude and ganancious people.

2/22/06 10:37 AM
Wiggy

Edited: 22-Feb-06
Thanks for all the info, guys! BTW, if you need a lawyer, I've been talking to a guy I found on the LifestylesBrazil forum - Jose Cordeiro Santiago. His email is: jsantiago at eliteinternational dot com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.