UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> Where to get Gong grapple?

1/14/06 6:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
udegarami
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Jan-06

I am looking for the gong grapple magazine! I used to order it online from wildenshi.com but it seems as if they are no longer online. Does anyone know where to get that magazine? Thanks in advance!
1/14/06 6:41 PM
JDee
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Jan-06
I asked the same Qs a little while ago. I was told to e-mail Tokoro at Isami but I received no response....ttt for more info on how to get this mag. - Juggs
1/16/06 8:38 PM
Opash

Edited: 16-Jan-06
Whats with the demand for this magazine? I bought the first three copies (has there been anymore since?), but didn't really find it any more intersting than regular Gong or the other Kakutougi/puroresu magazines. Actually, I lie... The third issue was pretty damn interesting, but thats mainly cause I was thinking about hitting up Brazil for a vaction sometime this year.
1/17/06 7:54 AM
JDee
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Jan-06
I got the first issue through a forum bro (cheers again mate!) and i thought it was really good. I'm really keen to read the others too. Opash,..you live in Japan right?...you're lucky you have the option to easily pick these mags up,..I wish I had that option. - Juggs
1/17/06 7:29 PM
Opash

Edited: 17-Jan-06
Yeah, but I just wondered what was so special about this particular mag? You dont get anybody posting requests for the other fight magazines - but this one has two on one post.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.