UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> New pics from Bohemian Grove

1/30/06 12:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
simpleguy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Jan-06
Is the Bohemian Grove open to the public, or is it by invite only?
1/31/06 8:35 AM
Shinken4

Edited: 31-Jan-06
ttt
1/31/06 3:16 PM
Redneck
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Is the Bohemian Grove open to the public, or is it by invite only? " Strictly by invite only.
1/31/06 9:00 PM
amorphous
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did Jones get in?
1/31/06 9:07 PM
Redneck
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"How did Jones get in? " He bluffed his way in. Him and the other two guys who went with him dropped in to a clothing store and purchased "preppie clothes" before they went to the grove. Then they drove to the car park and stood around with a few other 'grovers' and the shuttle came and picked them up. He said that they just acted like they were meant to be there and they got away with it. Some people think this proves that Jones is a stooge for the NWO, because they dont understand how he got through like that.
2/3/06 3:51 AM
Redneck

Edited: 03-Feb-06
SENATOR JOHN DECAMP TALKS ABOUT THE CHILD RAPES AND KILLINGS Streaming Audio.

DOWNLOAD
2/3/06 4:05 AM
Redneck

Excerpts from a transcript of Decamps interview. "JD: Anyway, so there was where he claimed and I wasn't there so I don't know. The closest I've been to Bohemian Grove, he took me out and showed me where it was an indeed there is a place there. And I didn't know there was a place called Bohemian Grove. I didn't write Bohemian Grove in the book because I didn't know what it was. I just took his diary. Anyway, it clearly is where he was taken and he was taken out there for a ceremony in which they committed some pretty horrible things on another boy. And three boys and they filmed it and I just took his words and the names he wrote there. And they're right in the book. " JD: I went in January, now this is Bonacci, this is Paul Bonacci writing this. This is directly word-for-word from his diary. "I went in January of '84 on every trip. I was paid by men King knew for sex. The summer of '84 sometime I went to Dallas, Texas and had sex with several men King knew in a hotel. I flew on YNR airlines (by the way that's a private airline or a private charter deal) and Cam airlines (another private charter deal) normally for King. I never had much personally to do with King only went where he told me to go. "In or on July 26th, I went to Sacramento, CA. King flew me out on a private plane from an airfield in Omaha to Denver where we picked up Nicholas. A boy who was about 12 or 13, then we flew to Vegas to a desert strip and drove into Las Vegas to some ranch and got something. Then flew on to Sacramento. We were picked up by a white limo and taken to a hotel. I don't remember the name of it. We, meaning Nicholas and I, were driven to an area that had big, big trees. It took about an hour to get there. There was a cage with a boy in it who was not wearing anything. Nicholas and I were given these Tarzan things to put around us and some stuff like that. They told me to, (I won't use the word) blank the boy and stuff. (In other words have sex with him.) At first I said no and they held a gun to my genitals (I'll use that word) and said do it or else lose them or something like that. I began doing it to the boy and stuff. And Nicholas had anal sex and stuff. We were told to blank him and stuff and beat on him. I didn't try to hurt him. "We were told to put our blanks in his mouth and stuff and sit on the boy's blank and stuff and they filmed it. We did this stuff to the boy for about 30 minutes or an hour when a man came in and kicked us and stuff in the genitals. And picked us up and threw us. He grabbed the boy and started blanking him and stuff. The man was about (I'm not sure how to say this) the man was about so many inches long and the boy screamed and stuff. The man was forcing his blank into the boy all the way. The boy was bleeding from his rectum and the men tossed me and him and stuff and put the boy right next to me and grabbed a gun and blew the boy's head off. The boy's blood was all over me and I started yelling and crying and the men grabbed Nicholas and I and forced us to lie down. They put the boy on top of Nicholas who was crying and they were putting Nicholas's hands on the boy's blank. They put the boy on top of me and did the same thing. They then forced me to blank the dead boy. (It gets pretty crude.) They put a gun to our heads to make us do it. His blood was all over us. They made us kiss the boy's lips. (Anyway, a few other things.) Then they made me do something I don't even want to write so I won't. "After that the men grabbed Nicholas and drug him off screaming. They put me up against a tree and put a gun to my head but fired into the air. I heard another shot from somewhere and then saw the man who killed the boy drag him like a toy. Everything including when the men put the boy in the trunk was filmed. The men took me with them and we went up in a plane. I saw the bag the boy was in. We went over a very thick brush area with a clearing in it. Over the clearing they dropped the boy. One said the men with the hoods would take care of the body for them. "I didn't see Nicholas until that night at the hotel. He and I hugged and held each other for a long while. About 2 hours later the men or Larry King came in and told us to go take a shower since we'd had only been hosed off at some guy's house. We took a shower together and then were told to put on the Tarzan things. And after we were cleaned up and dressed in these things we were told to put on shorts, socks and a shirt and shoes and were driven to a house where the men were at some others. They had the film and they played it. As the men watched it they passed Nicholas and I around as if we were toys..."
2/3/06 4:18 AM
Redneck

Appalling Conspiracy Of Silence Video Online

Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3, 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies. Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada. At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed. A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved. See for yourself... Download video: 41 Megs. This is the full program (sound quality is not at its best. NOTE: The video contains nothing explicit, only interviews. It is a documentary.)
2/4/06 12:03 AM
Redneck

Edited: 04-Feb-06 12:09 AM
"From what I've heard about the Grove, especially the snuff killings and child rapes, is very scarey. " Yes it is, it sickens me that a pedophile network can operate from inside the Whitehouse and nobody gives a fuck, but if Janet Jackson exposes a tit at the SuperBowl the country is outraged. And some people still say that society's views arent maniplulated.
2/4/06 12:11 AM
Redneck

Edited: 04-Feb-06 12:11 AM
If someone can explain this pic to me, I'd be grateful. Note the pyramid in Bush sr's lap, WTF?
2/4/06 9:06 AM
Redneck

Edited: 04-Feb-06
Harry Shearer is a regular at the Grove. I wouldnt believe any slant that he tried to put on it. The findings of the journalists who made 'Conspiracy Of Silence' and Senator John DeCamp portray the truly dark side to what you refer to as summer camp fun.
2/4/06 7:43 PM
Redneck

Edited: 04-Feb-06
"Yeah, I'm sure they let in an ultra -libral, jewish comedy writer who does voices for "The Simpsons." You really dont get it, do you? There is no liberal and conservative when these guys are out of the public eye. It's all a big game for them. Why do you think being a Jew would be a negative for him in BG circles anyway? BG has MANY members of the media establishment in it's ranks. Shearer isnt just the goofball funny guy that you see on the TV.
2/5/06 11:07 AM
fightingspirit39
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Feb-06
To me this is the most intriguing "conspiracy" of them all. Regardless of if it's satanic or horsing around I think the general public would be concerned with the president being part of burning a human effigy infront of a giant stone owl if it was common knowledge.
2/10/06 2:48 PM
honestus
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Feb-06
did anyone notide the hillbillies is photoshopped in??? or is it just me
2/10/06 8:48 PM
Redneck

Edited: 10-Feb-06
I thought that the letters were a hollow cut out and the sun and the trees behind them made it look that way, but maybe you are correct.
3/5/06 3:04 PM
RonUSMC

Edited: 05-Mar-06
Its comforting to know that even child rape camps and demon worshipping places still hire temp workers for the summer, lol.
3/7/06 2:57 AM
Redneck

Edited: 07-Mar-06
"What the hell do all these men do in 14 days. I would get bored after 2 days. " Running around the woods butt naked and molesting boys can be very time consuming. Err, so i've heard.
3/8/06 6:36 AM
NinjaNate

Edited: 08-Mar-06
Is that pyramid photoshopped? Where did you get that picture from Redneck?
1/29/11 5:27 AM
jfcfh
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wondering if anybody caught the episode of Decoded on history channel dedicated to The Grove. I found it interesting, but I also take most of these shows with a grain of salt. They just seem to me like they try to quell most peoples interest without really delving into the subject matter. Anyways here's a link if anyones interested.

http://www.history.com/shows/brad-meltzers-decoded/videos/brad-meltzers-decoded-secret-societies#brad-meltzers-decoded-secret-societies
1/30/11 7:43 PM
redwhiteandblues
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats some sick shit man! (referring to the Decamp transcript)

1/30/11 8:58 PM
jfcfh
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

indeed it is
1/30/11 10:13 PM
HELWIG
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It doesnt even sound like depraved homosexuality. But mentally enjoying the horror youre inflicting on others via using homosexual acts as the vessel.
2/2/11 2:24 PM
Jeremy Fisher
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So has anyone here attempted to make it in?  I think it would be a fun way to spend a night in jail.
2/10/11 11:06 AM
Polaris
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just saw an episode of that "Decoded" show on the History Channel. They tried to head towards the front gate, and the cops were all over them.

Then they decided to take that river (since its considered public property) to get to the Grove, and two of them took a path and ended up getting arrested right away.
8/23/12 7:15 AM
KidPittsburgh
889 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The person behind the camera in the DeCamp/Paul Bonacci transcript was Hunter S. Thompson.

A controversial author, Hunter Thompson was allegedly linked to Larry King as implicated in Paul Bonacci's testimony in which the pedophile victim revealed that Thompson directed a graphic ‘snuff’ film [Franklin Cover up, pp.102-105 & 327] made near Sacramento, California at a location called "Bohemian Grove."

Bonacci--flown numerous times across state lines for sexual exploitation to Washington, DC and other cities--testified on videotape [5-14-1990] for Nebraska State Police investigator Gary Caradori. Bonacci said that while on a trip to Sacramento, he was forced at gun-point to commit homosexual acts on another boy before he watched other men do the same--after which the boy was shot in the head.

In separate testimony, Decamp said Bonacci told him "Larry King was smiling and laughing the whole time the film was being shown...as the men watched, they passed Nicholas [another victim] and me around as if we were toys, and sexually abused us." [U.S. District Court, 2-5-1999, pp.115-129]

Bonacci’s testimony has been evaluated as credible and well-informed by leading child abuse experts, psychiatrists, psychologists and polygraph tests; and he has also testified that he was forced to lure Johnny Gosch into being kidnapped--considered by many to be the most notorious U.S. child sex-slavery case.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.