UnderGround Forums

Maryland Underground >> John Rallo students?

1/26/06 12:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ambull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Jan-06

I just moved to Aberdeen from Charlote, NC and I want to start training mma. I haven't been able to get down to John's school yet for one reason or another. Now that I've started school and work part-time, I'm hoping to start training soon. Anyway, I wanted to know if there's anyone that trains with John living in Aberdeen or the surrounding area? Thanks, Reid.
2/15/06 10:52 AM
Last Don
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Feb-06
Hey man, I live in Abingdon, and my brother and I, along with two guys from Bel Air used to train at Ground Control, but now we train with Julius Park at 88 BJJ. John is a really good guy, and has a great club. If you're into MMA, it's the best place around. He's got some solid fighters, and a nice new facility. If you're lookin to get ahold of him, he posts here as "GroundControl." Start a thread "ATTN: GroundControl," and he'll get up with you. He also checks this forum, so he'll see this eventually. Where are you in school?
2/16/06 4:34 PM
GROUNDCONTROL
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Feb-06
ambull Our website is www.planetmayhem.net . My email is jrallo44@comcast.net . Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.