UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Mr. Blauer~SORT

3/7/02 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ross Thomas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-02

Mr. Blauer, I am a member of a SORT TEAM, (please e-mail me for any credentials information, I rather not post that information on the internet). I am the tactical close quarters combat trainer for our team. I understand that you do or at one time taught for H&K, we use the MP5 as our weapons platform. I would be interested if you have any information in the way of videos for weapons retention, what tactics you employ in fatal funnels when meet with physical resistance from Tango or Hotels. I have read information on your SPEAR system and have implemented many of your concepts into our program. If you have a video or a seminar program set up for this I would be very interested. Thank you Ross ross@abelink.com
Tony Blauer

Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Ross, Thanks for the post. I don't do videos on weapon situations per se [except from the unarmed vs. the armed - still important stuff, building from the inside only adds to the confidence when we wield our technology]. I do have some LEO specific videos if you email me more details regarding your agency etc, I will send info out to you. Send to: blauerhelp@videotron.ca We have lots of stuff off the long gun [MP5 or other], but you'll need to get to one of my SWAT courses for that. H&K does demo elements of the SPEAR SYSTEM off their NO-shoot closing tactic as well as other options from ACME, etc. In case you're wondering why I odnt do videos on this subject, read the WHY I DONT DISCUSS CERTAIN TACITCS thread and there's another in the ARCHIVES on the subject regarding LEO tactics and civilians. Stay safe, Tony
Extreme Justice

Ross, Having trained with Coach Blauer in a Tactical arena, i can not stress the importance of actually attending one of his Close Quarter Combatives Courses'. I believe that they have already set up the dates for the next course to be held at TEES next year. Might be worth looking into?!?!?!? Sean P.S. Coach's work and training in the BMF area for Law Enforcement will probably assist as well!
Ross Thomas

Sean, Thanks for your advice. Our Team is allotted funds every year for non-governmental training (i.e. Govermental being FBI HRT, ECT.) My hope is I attend H&Ks Instructors School. Tony is sending me information on his training opportunities, and with some creative manipulation I will be attending those as well. Ross

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.