UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Who built the Pyramids?

5/23/06 11:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Charles T Rose
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-May-06
I saw a show a couple of years ago with a British man and his theory on the mechanics of how they were built. It is quite simple actually.He used the limestone from Egypt and made a simple concrete which was poured into a wooden mold.Let it dry for 2 days, pop away the mold and there sits a massive perfectly symetrical block that didnt have to be magically moved up hill. We know from ruins in Greece that concrete can last thousands of years. The real mystery to me is the precision and mathmatics involved and the fact that they line up to Orions belt in the way it was seen 10-12,000 years ago.
5/25/06 3:47 PM
Pretjah
734 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-May-06
nephalim!!!
5/25/06 8:13 PM
ILVQLOS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-May-06
Read "The Land of Osiris", "The Giza Power Plant", and "The Monuments of Mars" for some interesting takes. I think it is possible we were originally a race from Mars that had to leave that planet due to cataclysms and settled here, thus the ancient advanced civilization and advanced technology to build the pyramids.
6/4/06 9:03 PM
kanotoa
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Jun-06
Hard working Hebrews made them and I think they are entitled to some reparations.
6/15/06 9:12 PM
AlabamaSmooth
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Jun-06
Its fairly obvious that they used DRAGONS to move the stones. Drangons are represented in almost every major civilzation from the shores of Britain to the Fields of China. Dragons can also fly, accounting for the great hieghts of the pyramids. Unfortunatley Dragons where wiped out due to human expansion.
8/24/06 3:24 PM
GreyMonkey

Edited: 24-Aug-06
http://www.theforgottentechnology.com/Page1.htm Visit this web site to get a good idea of how they were built. This guy can move many ton rocks by himself.
8/28/06 8:42 PM
DonnaTroy

Edited: 28-Aug-06
I know it wasn't me.
8/30/06 10:41 PM
attjack

Edited: 30-Aug-06
Hey MushroomHead, do you know about the Trilithon in Lebanon? The Trilithon is famous for containing the largest stones ever used in construction; scientists estimate their weight to be well over 2 million pounds, in fact today we have no equipment capable of lifting stones this large. What's your take on that structure?
8/31/06 8:48 AM
Pretjah
734 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-Aug-06
NEPHALIM!!!!! holy freak why is it so hard to understand!!!
8/31/06 12:13 PM
attjack

"In counter, I'd like to ask what it is YOU propose made/put these stones there?" Certainly higher technology that came and went but has been forgotten by history. We think of ourselves as technologically advanced but our technologies so often shit in our own backyard. Nothing we build now will stand the test of time that so many ancient structures have. I don't think we are as advanced as we once were nor as wise as we had been.
8/31/06 6:42 PM
Pretjah

right lol@ me because it's morel ikely HUMAN BEINGS lifted these rocks
9/1/06 2:37 AM
attjack

Edited: 01-Sep-06
Consider the earliest, or at least among the earliest known civilization in Mesopotamia and thus the world, the Sumerians. So here we have the earliest city in our known history. One of the earliest civilizations known to man, dating back about 6000 years ago, yet the Sumerians had the first known written language, they recorded history, and they had the first bicameral congress, the first school systems and an accurate solar system map including Pluto which was discovered at least in terms of modern science, in 1930. "I kind of misunderstood the way you presented it too... I thought you were gonna spring some of that tin-foil hat type alien or atlantis kind of stuff on me. "This was WAY to advanced for humans to even dream of building..." which would lead into some type of alien technology spiel. My bad." Well don't close your mind completely. Remain skeptical always. But according to Sumerian historical records, they were taught all of this, taught civilization by a race of giants they called the Ananaki. A similar story can be found with many, many other early civilization. Many Native American groups from the south of South America to Canada have a very similar story. And then there's the Dogon tribe of West Africa.
9/28/06 7:52 PM
Atecexa

Edited: 28-Sep-06
Israelite slaves. Like many other structures in ancient Egypt were built
10/12/06 6:04 PM
attjack

Edited: 12-Oct-06
Here's a new city found in today's India that was just discovered. This is a major discovery that will rewrite history. It is 5000 years older than what most scientists had believed to have been the oldest cities, namely those cities in mesopotamia. This supports my theory. I also believe this is still not nearly the oldest city. Civilization goes in cycles and always has since humans first evolved. We will fall and our cities will be lost just as this 9000 year old plus city just found. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1768109.stm
10/15/06 10:13 PM
smileythai

Edited: 15-Oct-06
"The battery is unrelated to Egypt but it just shows that the ancient world wasnt as primitive as we are lead to believe." Where did the knowledge go? I remember seeing a documentary on Egypt awhile ago, maybe you're familiar with the folks in it. There was mention of a huge library where people from all of the ancient world would come to learn. I forgot the man's name, but allegedly he built different kinds of clocks/calendars, including a large(at least the size of a house) 2yr calendar which a complex system of rotors which rivals existing technology. Any idea who I'm talking about?
10/18/06 11:38 AM
mallet
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Oct-06
Egyptians had not even invented the wheel yet, but the blocks that they had to carry to build the pyramids weighed about 2 tonnes each? 4,000 lbs.? What did they do... use cement? In fact, they used so much stone, that if you took all of the stone they used and cut it into 1 foot square blocks, it would extend 2/3 of the way around the earth!!! Egyptians kept very careful records about everything they ever did; every king they had, every war they fought, and every structure they built, there were no records of them ever having built the pyramids? If you take the line of longitude that the pyramid lies on and the latitude that the pyramid lies on, 31 degrees north by 31 degrees west (the fact that they are the same number is a coincidence???) they are the two lines that cover the most combined land area in the world. In essence, the pyramid is the center of all of the land mass of the whole earth!!!! How about the fact that a group of modern scientists attempted to build a pyramid out next to the real one using modern technologies, and after something like 100 days, succeeded in building one about 1/40 of the size of the real one????
10/21/06 8:25 PM
Kane Trojan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Oct-06
Huge population at your disposal and no schedule the way that we have to get buildings completed in today = PYRAMIDS!! Compared to concept of springing into extistence on a water covered rock, orbiting a giant fireball in an 'infinite' void, well, pyramids aren't so big a deal...
10/24/06 4:58 PM
attjack

Edited: 24-Oct-06
Huge population at your disposal and no schedule the way that we have to get buildings completed in today = PYRAMIDS!!" If what the mainstream says about the Pyramids is true, the schedule was way tighter than things we build today.
12/18/06 1:25 AM
FVB2

Edited: 18-Dec-06
There are more than 40 pyramids in Egypt. In many of them, you see that the art of pyramid building was developed through trial and error. Some pyramids still show the terrace (sp?) they used to place the bricks. Others are unfinished, and some others are recycled, with two burials. The 3 main pyramids don't have important inscriptions on them. Only the Great Pyramid has some inscriptions in the 'chambers of discharge' that were hidden to the public. The inscriptions are the names of the companies of workers, and the measure of the stones placed in the chamber. Some people have said that the inscriptions were faked by Howard Vyse. But those who say that haven't really seen where the inscriptions are placed. The face of the sphinx has always been believed to be that of Chephren. But new discoveries suggest that the face might be of Cheops.
1/13/07 7:59 PM
SORCHA

Edited: 13-Jan-07
Redneck, could you shoot the Mars for noobs thread ttt?
2/8/07 9:38 PM
HELWIG
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Feb-07
"People from Mars, (our ancestors) built the pyramids. End of discssion." Awesome!
2/11/07 2:59 AM
rkjmd

Edited: 11-Feb-07
ttt
2/17/07 8:53 AM
fruitcup

Edited: 17-Feb-07
Mars has alot to say, all we need do is listen....shhhhhh....
2/18/07 5:28 PM
FetFnask

Edited: 18-Feb-07
*invests in tinfoil*
2/19/07 7:36 PM
rkjmd

Edited: 19-Feb-07
lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.